Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen Garvan (merged)

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Er, maybe because our midfield is better than your's? You're star man has left and you're other decent midfielder, Bridcutt, was on trial with us in the summer but didn't make the grade. Ambrose, Danns, Zaha and Marrow would all walk into you're team. Get over yourselves, you pissed a very poor League One, The Championship is a massive step up.

Ian Wright didn't make the grade with us, everyone makes mistakes where players are concerned. You made a Horlicks if you had the chance to sign Bridcutt and didn't, we just got very lucky that he was available when Navarro was injured.

DannyCPFC

May 21, 2011
Shit player and I'm not saying just because he's linked to you guys. Complete passenger in the team and I hope we get rid of him

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Ambrose and Danns, how much shall we bid to take them? :lolol:

Dream on, it's us that takes you're best players, not the other way round!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Have you made an actual money bid for a player yet? We're the ones buying players for £1m+ so I'd suggest its us who would be able to buy any of your contracted players then the other way round.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Have you made an actual money bid for a player yet? We're the ones buying players for £1m+ so I'd suggest its us who would be able to buy any of your contracted players then the other way round.

Problem is the vast vast majority of them are so pony the team is religation fodder. Although Gus would probably get them into safe midtable.

Let's cherry pick a couple who might get into our side and doom the scum to the third teir and a season of misery!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Dream on, it's us that takes you're best players, not the other way round!
Your.

Not sure he's any better than what we have really, even with the money we have now £250k probably isn't going to be spent on a benchwarmer?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
He doesn't sound all that to me, possibly because I know someone called Garvan and it's putting me off.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Danns-99% likely

Ambrose- were you getting this from, bullshit.com? Wishful thinking

Was told my palace supporting mate who knows more about the goings on at Palace than is healthy. Told me just after buying me a pint which was nice. Also it's bozman for you as you can afford the wages but not the fee's. He's not looking forward to the new season *snigger*

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Haven't heard much about him, but I know he was extremely highly rated at Ipswich as a youngster.

But then so was Dean Bowditch.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Freedman has already stated he has to sell before he can buy, so in my opinion Ambrose should be the one to buy and Danns is going to do a Murray walk out for more money elsewhere.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Fair enough.

I guess you could always rip off your creditors again should having players you can't afford goes tits up.

Zzzzzzzz...Are you related to BhaExpress by any chance?

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
But you overpay for everything.Look at the new ground,nice on the outside but inside no better than Colchesters.

Palaceboy

Jun 23, 2011
LOL yes my friend well done you have paid well over the odds for players so far...... You NEED to pay for players to get anywhere near the standard of the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here