Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Out Ultras...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Wow people have gone off topic on this.

Personally I see anyone over the age of 14 who wears a replica shirt as pretty pathetic to be honest. Never at any point in this thread have I insinuated that people who don't wear replicas are hoolies. I've said that THIS particular group on twitter are linking themselves to violence by using a Stone Island badge on their flag - something firms in the UK and abroad have done.

Not really O/T as I was replying to Empires point #55.
Is it really a Stone Island badge on the flag? it's not 100% its just a compass.
If this lot were calling themselves Brighton Youth Firm I could see your point, look at the twitter photos most are just about football.
Casual does not mean football hooligan some people just like the clothes.

Im Not A JCL

Aug 29, 2011
BN15
za3agyne.jpg

Firstly, if they were a youth firm, why would they have a flag with the brighton logo on
Why would they go to a non league day if they are hooligans
They are aiming for the best support they can have, not a 'firm'
Plus all their pictures are football related with the nsk, surely they wouldn't mix with them if they were looking to be violent

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
za3agyne.jpg

Firstly, if they were a youth firm, why would they have a flag with the brighton logo on
Why would they go to a non league day if they are hooligans
They are aiming for the best support they can have, not a 'firm'
Plus all their pictures are football related with the nsk, surely they wouldn't mix with them if they were looking to be violent

Good points.
I thought it was funny they are going to non league day at Lewes, who are Lewes playing?..... yes The Met POLICE :whistle:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Let them get on with it. If they can get it going every week so its non stop in there then let them be.
I request some longer songs though as well as a return of our version of hey jude.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
It's certainly not my cup of tea but if people want to do it I'm all for it. I thought the palace lot at their last home game really added to the atmosphere even if it was probably only 5% of the crowd involved.

The kid krankie just comes across as someone who was kicked out of their 'gang' or has a personal disagreement with. Let them be

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Not really O/T as I was replying to Empires point #55.
Is it really a Stone Island badge on the flag? it's not 100% its just a compass.
If this lot were calling themselves Brighton Youth Firm I could see your point, look at the twitter photos most are just about football.
Casual does not mean football hooligan some people just like the clothes.

it seems its not worth discussing,he has issues

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I hope they make a lot of noise at the Lewes game.

It is brilliant that there is another group of people who are trying to create an atmosphere at the Amex. We could do with one in the North East corner to make some noise there.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Wow people have gone off topic on this.

Personally I see anyone over the age of 14 who wears a replica shirt as pretty pathetic to be honest.

Judging by the general demographic of 14+ football supporters the world over, you find a Lot, I mean a LOT, of people pathetic, it Just seems like a pointless thing to vent your concerns about.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Trying what Frankie?
Thought you would like the line from one of your fave films!!:)
You started this SOPPY thread anyway what do expect.

and been made out to look somewhat stupid,perhaps he will think before he posts thread or do the research

South Stand Rebel

Sep 6, 2012
What a palaver! It's just kids trying to create a clique for their corner of the stadium. Yes, they are using images and styles from the continental ultras, they probably even think of their group as a gang, but it's what kids do. There was a thread on the 'frightening' (lol) behaviour of the Millwall fans, and someone mentioned the 'curva sud' group in the south stand - something I've never seen. Previously there were posters put up in the toilets for the 'south west Korner' - who? How many fans in the seventies wore DM boots to go to football? Did that mean they were all going there to 'kick someone's head in' How many fans in the eighties wore 'casual' clothes at football? Were they all hooligans? It's just about belonging, being part of something - Being in a gang (group of like minded mates) not necessarily a violent mob (gangsters).

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
who cares ! as long as they arent those pathetic st pauli black clad lefty clowns ....good luck to them ......Goodnight left side!

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
The ultra groups in Europe have been around for many years, the English groups have just started they are copying the StPalio way of dress that has been copied all around the world ...and boy did they need to as football has lost its roots and was being lost to big business.

That will be my last comment, we will have to agree to differ. x

its St Pauli a bunch of communist and anarchist unwashed scum ...nothing good there at all :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here