Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Out Ultras...

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
...and by the way, I'm no fan of Palace fans and certainly no fan of Ultras but I know for a fact that you are completely wrong about Palace Ultras being involved in football violence. I'm sure the resident Palace trolls on here can back me up here. The Met and in particular the Palace Police liaison officer is running nothing short of a campaign of harassment against them.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/54783/palace-supporters-coach-stopped

Oh yeah regular little darlings...

Jan 30, 2008
Frankie are you sure you're not out of the loop ??? , let's keep it real ,anything to do with NSK is wet behind the ears stuff, nothing more nothing less :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Let's look at that a bit closer. How many police were involved and what was discovered? A bit of charlie and a penknife with a bottle opener. Real proper hoolies, eh? Is it only hoolies that take a bit of sniff and have a sneaky drink on coaches to games now? And all of them were kicked off the coaches. The point of it was to piss off the Palace Ultras. The arrests did not justify the actions in the slightest.

They were rounded up and held for about an hour under a section 60 notice before the Palace v Brighton game and then after the game had kicked off they were just let go again. No explanation, no apologies, no reason why. The Football Supporters Federation have a file as thick as you like about police harassment of the Ultras.

And the liaison officer, Mike Dorans was Charlton's liaison officer before that. He was so universally hated that the club have banned him from the Valley, I believe.

I doubt you'll even consider all this though. Your posts in this thread and particularly referring to our own fans as 'degenerates' does rather suggest you have an agenda.

Jan 30, 2008
Let's look at that a bit closer. How many police were involved and what was discovered? A bit of charlie and a penknife with a bottle opener. Real proper hoolies, eh? Is it only hoolies that take a bit of sniff and have a sneaky drink on coaches to games now? And all of them were kicked off the coaches. The point of it was to piss off the Palace Ultras. The arrests did not justify the actions in the slightest.

They were rounded up and held for about an hour under a section 60 notice before the Palace v Brighton game and then after the game had kicked off they were just let go again. No explanation, no apologies, no reason why. The Football Supporters Federation have a file as thick as you like about police harassment of the Ultras.

And the liaison officer, Mike Dorans was Charlton's liaison officer before that. He was so universally hated that the club have banned him from the Valley, I believe.

I doubt you'll even consider all this though. Your posts in this thread and particularly referring to our own fans as 'degenerates' does rather suggest you have an agenda.
i wouldn't worry about Palace buzzer :facepalm:
regards
DR

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
i wouldn't worry about Palace buzzer :facepalm:
regards
DR

I'm not worried per se but it does piss me off to see the way that police treat football fans. We live in a time of Sunday lunchtime kick-offs, kettling, section 60s, 15 foot metal walls across streets, picking up tickets from police in service stations on motorways, restricted allowances based on police guidance, police wandering around pubs filming innocent fans and generally ruining the game for everyone.

...and we shan't mention comparative sentencing for crimes committed that are linked to footie compared to elsewhere in society. This is not good.

Jan 30, 2008
I'm not worried per se but it does piss me off to see the way that police treat football fans. We live in a time of Sunday lunchtime kick-offs, kettling, section 60s, 15 foot metal walls across streets, picking up tickets from police in service stations on motorways, restricted allowances based on police guidance, police wandering around pubs filming innocent fans and generally ruining the game for everyone.

...and we shan't mention comparative sentencing for crimes committed that are linked to footie compared to elsewhere in society. This is not good.
i agree and you're right, how do we deal with it though ???
regards
DR

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

You will not find a bigger critic of the way football is policed than me. Human rights don't apply to football fans but that's another story...

The Palace lot clearly fancy themselves as a mob. There is pictures of them everywhere in big groups all clad in black, plus footage of them bowling around surrounded by the boys in blue throwing rockets and all sorts around. As for carrying blades I am lost for words that anyone can defend that...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I wish I knew, matey, I really do. I know that slinging mud at a load of youngsters because they are referencing a bygone age is unwarranted, unnecessary and not particularly helpful.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
You will not find a bigger critic of the way football is policed than me. Human rights don't apply to football fans but that's another story...

The Palace lot clearly fancy themselves as a mob. There is pictures of them everywhere in big groups all clad in black, plus footage of them bowling around surrounded by the boys in blue throwing rockets and all sorts around. As for carrying blades I am lost for words that anyone can defend that...

"A blade" is not a penknife with a bottle opener now is it??

I used to carry a "blade" down my sock....when in the scouts!! a bloody big sharp one!!

As I say if they dont cause trouble and they bring a bit of colour, noise and fun, good luck to them whoever they support.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Excuse me? Guilty of wearing black clothing? And throwing rockets? Do you mean letting off flares? Christ on a bike, someone call the Army in. These sound like nutters.

Once again - by all accounts the blade was a pen knife with a bottle opener. You might have taken one with you yourself one time when travelling. You know - to open bottles.

'Clad in black..' Dear oh dear oh dear.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Excuse me? Guilty of wearing black clothing? And throwing rockets? Do you mean letting off flares? Christ on a bike, someone call the Army in. These sound like nutters.

Once again - by all accounts the blade was a pen knife with a bottle opener. You might have taken one with you yourself one time when travelling. You know - to open bottles.

'Clad in black..' Dear oh dear oh dear.

I thought the idea was to bring colour? Last time I checked 40 blokes in black coats with their hoods up isn't exactly colourful.

Face it they fancy themselves as a bit of a crew.

Feel for em really, because as soon as they bump into anyone worth their salt they will get opened up like a tin of beans...

Im Not A JCL

Aug 29, 2011
BN15
These aren't hooligans at all, I've spoke to some of them and they like the thought of being the younger version of the NSK, with their own flag and they will try and make atmosphere with them, they did well at Crawley and Newport and they aren't looking for violence at all, but they do want to be like 'ultras' by getting smokebombs and things like that, they are just 16-20 year old kids let them have their fun, just trying to make atmosphere and have their own 'ultras' group- the non-violent ultras

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
For the last time. They aren't a crew. They're purely for the atmosphere and the black is partly to mimic their European counterparts and partly political. Against modern football sort of thing.

You clearly aren't listening and you aren't interested in understanding what they are about. In your mind they're wannabee hoolies. The police have the same prejudices too.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
These aren't hooligans at all, I've spoke to some of them and they like the thought of being the younger version of the NSK, with their own flag and they will try and make atmosphere with them, they did well at Crawley and Newport and they aren't looking for violence at all, but they do want to be like 'ultras' by getting smokebombs and things like that, they are just 16-20 year old kids let them have their fun, just trying to make atmosphere and have their own 'ultras' group- the non-violent ultras

If that's the case then why not plug for a name and logo that don't have the links to football violence?

Im Not A JCL

Aug 29, 2011
BN15
*title should read Our Ultras

Twitter calling itself 'Brighton Youth' clear linking itself to the NSK..

. The term 'youth' is a term used for teenage/young hooligans

. Talking about a 'big turnout' - no explanation nessacery...

They clearly mean youth as in their age and the fact they are the younger version of the nsk. Big turnout as in alot of people going - not to cause violence but to make atmosphere

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I thought the idea was to bring colour? Last time I checked 40 blokes in black coats with their hoods up isn't exactly colourful.

Feel for em really, because as soon as they bump into anyone worth their salt they will get opened up like a tin of beans...

I am sorry I dont know you, and you are proberbly a top chap, but on the issue of football ultras you have no idea what the hell your talking about!!

By the way I am 49 and not a ultra!

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012

The HF are no mob and wouldn't last 5 minutes if they came across a real mob of older lads,
The are a bit like the foreign bods really lots of singing and displays and are more of a political group although they do attract a lot of wannabe lads at the moment.
And that's a about it,Lads no way.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

I am sorry I dont know you, and you are proberbly a top chap, but on the issue of football ultras you have no idea what the hell your talking about!!

By the way I am 49 and not a ultra!

Nah I clearly haven't got a scooby... Mate I've been with 3 well known (genuine) Ultra mobs in Germany. Compared to those boys these English immitations are nothing short of an embaressment. Ultras have no place in the British football scene in my opinion. These groups seem in the main to be made up of wannabes of the very lowest order...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here