Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Out Ultras...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Nah I clearly haven't got a scooby... Mate I've been with 3 well known (genuine) Ultra mobs in Germany. Compared to those boys these English immitations are nothing short of an embaressment. Ultras have no place in the British football scene in my opinion. These groups seem in the main to be made up of wannabes of the very lowest order...

On that we can agree. I too think it's just not part of the English game. They are not, however, hoolies and the vast majority don't want to be.

I so wish you, and the police, could see that.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Nah I clearly haven't got a scooby... Mate I've been with 3 well known (genuine) Ultra mobs in Germany. Compared to those boys these English immitations are nothing short of an embaressment. Ultras have no place in the British football scene in my opinion. These groups seem in the main to be made up of wannabes of the very lowest order...

The ultra groups in Europe have been around for many years, the English groups have just started they are copying the StPalio way of dress that has been copied all around the world ...and boy did they need to as football has lost its roots and was being lost to big business.

That will be my last comment, we will have to agree to differ. x

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
The ultra groups in Europe have been around for many years, the English groups have just started they are copying the StPalio way of dress that has been copied all around the world ...and boy did they need to as football has lost its roots and was being lost to big business.

That will be my last comment, we will have to agree to differ. x

Fair enough... All I will say is that every single one of he Ultras I have encountered (including the left leaning ones) despise St Pauli.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
My sources are now telling me this little outfit ripped up a few seats at the Whitehawk pre-season friendly. Don't know if anyone can confirm or deny this?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My sources are now telling me this little outfit ripped up a few seats at the Whitehawk pre-season friendly. Don't know if anyone can confirm or deny this?

By 'sources', do you mean Post #16 in this thread? ???

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Ultras is a silly concept.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Using the term ultras, in my opinion, is asking for trouble. Historically across Europe, ultras are generally regarded as violent groups and the equivalent of firms over here. I get that the 'ultra scene' (my life that sounds ridiculous) is relatively new to the UK, but surely no one can blame the police for being somewhat cautious of it erupting over here like it has in other European countries? By attaching themselves to the name of ultras, the NSK and Brighton Youth come across as a bit .. err y'know, simple.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Actually no I didn't see that post! Could be some substance in it then that's 2 sources.

Not violent eh (scratches chin...)

Pathetic. Why don't you just toddle off to the Old Bill with your findings, Poirot? Sounds like you've bagged yourself a right crowd of top boys.

Busy, busy, busy.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Pathetic. Why don't you just toddle off to the Old Bill with your findings, Poirot? Sounds like you've bagged yourself a right crowd of top boys.

Busy, busy, busy.

I'd rather sign my kids over to a Haitian Death Squad than go to the Old Bill with anything. Wasn't long ago that a few very close friends of mine spent a few months behind a door because some busy wanker filmed their fisticuffs...

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Don't see any problem if some fans want to create a atmosphere, where is the issue in that good on them. Better than playing in a morgue

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
BHA Youth ‏@Brighton_Youth 6 Aug
Come join us and @nskbha in the corner under the box pic.twitter.com/f0EdSYZ4hY

BHA Youth ‏@Brighton_Youth 5 Aug
Looking forward to tomorrow? Us and @nskbha will be in the North-west corner, N1C

Yeah totally wide of the mark...

think your find its a group of 16/17 olds that meet up with nsk at games for the atmosphere maybe the oldsmoke bomb,you are clearly wrong

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
so kid frankie(you seem to be a child too),are you saying that if you wear stone island,ben sherman,henri ,lacoste,paul&shark blah blah blah,your a hooligan???,these clothes are about at most games and on alltypes of football fans

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
For the last time. They aren't a crew. They're purely for the atmosphere and the black is partly to mimic their European counterparts and partly political. Against modern football sort of thing.

You clearly aren't listening and you aren't interested in understanding what they are about. In your mind they're wannabee hoolies. The police have the same prejudices too.
Exactly...have'nt got a brain of their own so have to copy others...thank christ school has started again...what has politics to do with football and if they're against modern football...why go to matches....the mind boggles..

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
so kid frankie(you seem to be a child too),are you saying that if you wear stone island,ben sherman,henri ,lacoste,paul&shark blah blah blah,your a hooligan???,these clothes are about at most games and on alltypes of football fans

Nope. I'm saying if you have a flag with a Stone Island badge on and call yourself BHA Youth then you are either a chap or want to be one... To be honest that in itself doesn't bother me too much - but this lot are clearly linked to our supposedly 'non-violent' band of Ultras.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I think the thread title is right. They sound like a proper bunch of fairies. What happened to that other bunch of bell ends "The Pankhurst Crew"? They sounded like a bunch of lezzers too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here