Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Out Ultras...

Im Not A JCL

Aug 29, 2011
BN15
Nope. I'm saying if you have a flag with a Stone Island badge on and call yourself BHA Youth then you are either a chap or want to be one... To be honest that in itself doesn't bother me too much - but this lot are clearly linked to our supposedly 'non-violent' band of Ultras.

Looking through their pictures they had an old style badge with no seagull etc, them it says they have new badge designed by @BHAFC_SWC who also designs many flags in the south west corner

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
so kid frankie(you seem to be a child too),are you saying that if you wear stone island,ben sherman,henri ,lacoste,paul&shark blah blah blah,your a hooligan???,these clothes are about at most games and on alltypes of football fans

This.
Some people like to wear nice clothes.
Its not compulsary to were a replica football shirt over hoody/ jumper to a match.:)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
My sources are now telling me this little outfit ripped up a few seats at the Whitehawk pre-season friendly. Don't know if anyone can confirm or deny this?

They were seats from the Withdean, they came pre-vandalized.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
...and by the way, I'm no fan of Palace fans and certainly no fan of Ultras but I know for a fact that you are completely wrong about Palace Ultras being involved in football violence. I'm sure the resident Palace trolls on here can back me up here. The Met and in particular the Palace Police liaison officer is running nothing short of a campaign of harassment against them.

I would love to know more, seriously. Football fans need to start to campaign back against the prejudice from the authorities.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I haven't really read this thread at all but if it is insinuating, as I believe, that there are a younger group of people willing to challenge the piss poor job our current "ultra" group do at creating an atmosphere I'm all for them. Two small rules to making it a success. Don't be cheesy, make the songs simple, and just give em a go and see if they catch on. That's it. Very old Skool but it used to work. Good luck we need you. If Krispies used to manage it in 1990 it can't be that hard????

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
These were the ultras last week. Interesting evening.

IMG_20130826_182326.jpg

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Two small rules to making it a success. Don't be cheesy, make the songs simple, and just give em a go and see if they catch on.

Plenty of catchy songs out there for Ultras.

[yt]FyJpY59fbEU[/yt]

Always more of a Macleans man myself.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
This.
Its not compulsary to were a replica football shirt over hoody/ jumper to a match.:)

Wow people have gone off topic on this.

Personally I see anyone over the age of 14 who wears a replica shirt as pretty pathetic to be honest. Never at any point in this thread have I insinuated that people who don't wear replicas are hoolies. I've said that THIS particular group on twitter are linking themselves to violence by using a Stone Island badge on their flag - something firms in the UK and abroad have done.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
so kid frankie(you seem to be a child too),are you saying that if you wear stone island,ben sherman,henri ,lacoste,paul&shark blah blah blah,your a hooligan???,these clothes are about at most games and on alltypes of football fans

This.

These are not nice clothes.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You're a nosey so and so, that's for sure. Instead of this little Internet campaign against them why don't you arrange to have a chat with them at the next match and find out for yourself who they are and what they're up to?

Got to be easier than nods, winks and second-hand accounts on Twitter and here.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Whereas posting on the Internet that a group of kids you appear to know sod all about are hooligans WILL cut deep. It's irresponsible and I'm struggling to see your motivation.

Actually that's not true. You clearly don't like the concept of them and you're trawling the Internet trying to make them look bad.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Who said I was impressed?

Just a hunch going by your user name and your interest in all this bobbins, I would say you're quite impressed by all this knees up Muvva Brown, down the old kent road, Danny Dyer shite. To paraphrase the Tumble hiumself, keep yer nose out of it ya busy c*@t.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Just a hunch going by your user name and your interest in all this bobbins, I would say you're quite impressed by all this knees up Muvva Brown, down the old kent road, Danny Dyer shite. To paraphrase the Tumble hiumself, keep yer nose out of it ya busy c*@t.

Ah feck you've rumbled me...

As a result of this I have now decided to form an adults version of the 'non-violent' group, we will henceforth be known as 'BHA Service Wacker Zulu Aggro Ultras'. I must re-iterate however, that we are NOT VIOLENT, nor are we hooligans. Thank you.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
In addition to this our logo will be a blood stained Burberry scarf, however we are NOT violent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here