Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our winner from the Birmingham end...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I never normally would, but imagine after if each victory you had to take an 8 year old from the opposing team home and sit with him while his mum had to tell him it was just a game as she made him some eggy bread. Kinda takes the fun away.

The trouble with being the self-confessed grammar police is that you are "setting yourself up for a fall".:lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm bewildered as to why he was filming the set piece at all? What could possibly happen that he'd actually WANT to capture? A solid defensive header? A wayward corner? Tomasz Kuszczak coming out and catching a cross (haha, as if)? :shrug:

I understand where your empathy is coming from. BUT remember this guy has chosen to film our potential winner, kept filming our celebrations and then posted it on YouTube.

His pain has been outweighed by his desire to get YouTube look-at-me hits. No empathy for that.

PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I remember saying something similar on Twitter to the numpty who proudly proclaimed himself 'the inventor of ffs Murray video' in his fecking bio! Would love the compliments from the palace fans. Oddball attention seeker.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The trouble with being the self-confessed grammar police is that you are "setting yourself up for a fall".:lolol:
Firstly, I'm a self-confessed pedant, I'm not the grammar police (I have applied). Secondly, that was a typo, not a grammatical mistake. Thirdly, I make loads of grammatical mistakes, couldn't you have picked me up on one of those instead of a typo?

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Still loving that vid, must be on my 15th viewing. :D

Also liked the loner Brummie fan dressed in his festive Xmas/ Hannibal Lecter gear giving Knockaert grief then having a hands on head moment ...

:lolol:

I also f**king love the JC/WA double act. That's what local coverage is all about. Lovely stuff.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Firstly, I'm a self-confessed pedant, I'm not the grammar police (I have applied). Secondly, that was a typo, not a grammatical mistake. Thirdly, I make loads of grammatical mistakes, couldn't you have picked my up on one of those instead of a typo?

Fourthly, for a pedant, you appear to have poor attention to detail.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fourthly, for a pedant, you appear to have poor attention to detail.
:lol: That may be. I haven't done a comparison though, I don't know what other pedants are like.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I liked the fact that a little while after Murray scored, a lone Brummy voice piped up with a rendition of 'Gary Rowett's Blue and White Army'... says volumes about how things could go for Zola if he doesn't get results quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here