Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our winner from the Birmingham end...

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Once the team are back in their own half the game can restart. With the entire team jumping up and down in front of the away end City could, in theory, kick off and score. There was a video of it some time back.

Yes, it was very sensible from Norwood. Saw everyone else running into their half and realised that could leave us in trouble. Fair play to him as I'm sure he would have wanted to celebrate with the team.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Yes, it was very sensible from Norwood. Saw everyone else running into their half and realised that could leave us in trouble. Fair play to him as I'm sure he would have wanted to celebrate with the team.

Baldock did something similar during the celebrations for Knockeart after Sidwell's goal v Bristol C.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Am I right in thinking that you can make out one of the Brummie fans fretting over Dunk coming up for the corner: "It's that number five…"?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant. The 'FFS Murray' demons finally exorcised...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was a bit puzzled by that. Was he trying to stay in the Birmingham half as long as possible so that everyone could get back in position without getting himself booked?

Hanging around in their half to stop Brum kicking off?

Edit. I didn't see Martin's post ^^

Once the team are back in their own half the game can restart. With the entire team jumping up and down in front of the away end City could, in theory, kick off and score. There was a video of it some time back.

This was indeed my guess, as you see the ref signal to him. If so it was a very clever & selfless act when passions were running high :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I appreciate I'm somewhat alone (and weird), but I'm not actually enjoying that. I've got nothing against Birmingham and no reason to be happy at what must have been pretty shit for them.

Of course I was delighted from our point of view, but I don't really want to see how they felt.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I appreciate I'm somewhat alone (and weird), but I'm not actually enjoying that. I've got nothing against Birmingham and no reason to be happy at what must have been pretty shit for them.

Of course I was delighted from our point of view, but I don't really want to see how they felt.

You don't see them, it zooms in on our fans? :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You don't see them, it zooms in on our fans? :shrug:
It's a story told from their perspective. A story of bigger boys coming and stealing their points. I can't help but empathise. I prefer to pretend there are no casualties and see it just from our perspective.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Trigg I think you are over thinking this.
There's definitely something wrong. Maybe because it's Christmas. I want to see our fans celebrating, not their fans being depressed.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Brummie blog - shitehouse doesn't begin to describe it. Start watching from 7 mins to see what I mean.

https://youtu.be/yH74aJ8BiNU

That is spectacularly half-arsed. Absolutely no effort spent. Walk to the ground, film a bit of the match, film yourself burping afterwards. Job done!

Seriously, I thought it was hilarious. The MK Dons blokes could learn a thing or two from this lad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here