Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our winner from the Birmingham end...

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
There's definitely something wrong. Maybe because it's Christmas. I want to see our fans celebrating, not their fans being depressed.

I'm with you. It's the one thing that stops me being a right-on proper supporter. Unless they have been really sh tty I feel sorry for our victims.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That is spectacularly half-arsed. Absolutely no effort spent. Walk to the ground, film a bit of the match, film yourself burping afterwards. Job done!

Seriously, I thought it was hilarious. The MK Dons blokes could learn a thing or two from this lad.

Indeed. You forgot to mention his request to viewers to 'smash the 'like' button'..........FFS......

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why do so many non-southern football grounds have PA announcers with southern accents? Did they all train to speak 'BBC English'? The Blackburn PA announcer sounded as though he was from either Seaford or Partridge Green and the Brum PA could be Hove Born & Bred.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Why do so many non-southern football grounds have PA announcers with southern accents? Did they all train to speak 'BBC English'? The Blackburn PA announcer sounded as though he was from either Seaford or Partridge Green and the Brum PA could be Hove Born & Bred.

Ahh Partridge Green, the Wife swappers paradise....

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
Five things i enjoyed from yesterday;

The fantastic German Christmas market.
13 real ales in the Wellington pub in Bennetts Hill, though i didn't get to taste all of them.
Knockie's equaliser.
Murray's winner.
And the look on the face of the little lad, who was given Lewis Dunk's shirt after the game.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I appreciate I'm somewhat alone (and weird), but I'm not actually enjoying that. I've got nothing against Birmingham and no reason to be happy at what must have been pretty shit for them.

Of course I was delighted from our point of view, but I don't really want to see how they felt.
I understand where your empathy is coming from. BUT remember this guy has chosen to film our potential winner, kept filming our celebrations and then posted it on YouTube.

His pain has been outweighed by his desire to get YouTube look-at-me hits. No empathy for that.

PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm absolutely captivated by Norwood's being able to play the last minute with a boot that obviously needed it's laces retied. :lol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Once the team are back in their own half the game can restart. With the entire team jumping up and down in front of the away end City could, in theory, kick off and score. There was a video of it some time back.

But only if the ref lets them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I understand where your empathy is coming from. BUT remember this guy has chosen to film our potential winner, kept filming our celebrations and then posted it on YouTube.

His pain has been outweighed by his desire to get YouTube look-at-me hits. No empathy for that.

PG

I'm bewildered as to why he was filming the set piece at all? What could possibly happen that he'd actually WANT to capture? A solid defensive header? A wayward corner? Tomasz Kuszczak coming out and catching a cross (haha, as if)? :shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm with you. It's the one thing that stops me being a right-on proper supporter. Unless they have been really sh tty I feel sorry for our victims.

You DEFINITELY wouldn't have enjoyed last season's match up there either, then.

Strangely, they have boxes immediately at the rear of the away fans' stand - that they sell to Birmingham fans. Lord knows why Birmingham fans would want to be stood in a glass box, with their view of the pitch blocked by 2,000 opposition fans stood up in front of them. Last season we were stood in the back row, and only realized a few minutes in, that the glass wall behind us was the window of a box - all decked out with balloons for some little lad's birthday treat. The kid was about 7 or 8 from memory - we did the decent thing as best we could and tried to shuffle left / right to give them a better view (though the row stood in front of us would still have blocked much of it).

As yesterday the Blues went one up, and the kiddie and his family were loving it - so much that Dad enjoyed teaching him his repertoire of limp wrist / shirt lifter / oooh missus gestures. Again, as yesterday, the Albion turned it round and spoiled the party. Poor little nipper's face as hundreds of Albion fans laughed at them almost made even me feel a tiny bit guilty.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm absolutely captivated by Norwood's being able to play the last minute with a boot that obviously needed it's laces retied. [emoji38]
It was a ruse to enable him to stay in the Birmingham half - preventing them from kicking off with all our players still celebrating with our fans.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was a ruse to enable him to stay in the Birmingham half - preventing them from kicking off with all our players still celebrating with our fans.
I know. :rolleyes:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Still loving that vid, must be on my 15th viewing. :D

Also liked the loner Brummie fan dressed in his festive Xmas/ Hannibal Lecter gear giving Knockaert grief then having a hands on head moment ...

:lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

I agree, no empathy for him. But what about the poor bast@rds around him? Had I been at the game and been subject to some shouting, I'm sure I'd feel differently.

I need to find a forum member with poor grammar, then I can get over this sorry little episode.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
For the record....I don't!
I never normally would, but imagine if after each victory you had to take an 8 year old from the opposing team home and sit with him while his mum had to tell him it was just a game as she made him some eggy bread. Kinda takes the fun away.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As yesterday the Blues went one up, and the kiddie and his family were loving it - so much that Dad enjoyed teaching him his repertoire of limp wrist / shirt lifter / oooh missus gestures.
Jesus, setting yourselves up for a fall or what!
Again, as yesterday, the Albion turned it round and spoiled the party. Poor little nipper's face as hundreds of Albion fans laughed at them almost made even me feel a tiny bit guilty.
Almost a tiny bit :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here