Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our support today at Newcastle

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Albion fans sounded good on TV, even though you could tell the sound was picked up from quite a distance. Even when we were 2 nil down towards the end, the Newcastle fans were out-sang. Well done you lot.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Our fans today...

F*cking awesome.

350 miles away, can't get a train home and we still take thousands up there. We don't play well, we're 2 down and looking awful and our fans sing though the final whistle and kept singing for another 5/10 minutes after

I know this forum will be full of negativity but our fans deserve plaudits today. Hopefully see a few of you in town tonight :drink:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
a30763a59276fc18b267fbe3660104dc.jpg
Drowning my sorrows in Newcastle with Dale's Pale Ale

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
After last weeks moans by myself and a few others of the poor atmosphere at Reading I have to say Fair play and well done to the 1800 odd fans today up at Newcastle, out singing 48000 Newcastle fans who we heard sing 3 or 4 times. Our fans stood and sung pretty much non-stop for the whole 90 minutes, credit to you all who was there :clap:

I thought St James' was meant to be an intimidating place to go? It definitely wasn't today. Newcastle = "your support is f***ing sh*t".

I hope we were heard loud and clear on tv :albion:

Maybe you couldn't hear the Newcastle fans because you were singing so loud yourself ??? Just a thought.

Could hear GOSBTS really loud just before the final whistle.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I don't think I've ever heard that sung at us at the Amex which must be a good thing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can't stand that song/chant.....prefer old school chants like "your just a bunch of wayne kerrs" myself.

Agree. YSIFS is only one step away from "your infrastructure and business plan is ****ing shit". Next it will be "You're (sic) recent signings show a lack of ambition". FFS!

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Great atmosphere - '2 nil down who gives a f*ck, we're Brighton Hove Albion and we're going up!!'

Couldn't believe how quiet they were for a massive club..

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Agree. YSIFS is only one step away from "your infrastructure and business plan is ****ing shit". Next it will be "You're (sic) recent signings show a lack of ambition". FFS!

Actually....they're pretty good!

I'll get them going in a pub somewhere.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
footballs ****ed if the Toon can't be heard :nono:
regards
DR

I was expecting the ground to be a cauldron of noise. It really wasn't; not even close. Derby are much louder. I was disappointed with them, and yes, if Newcastle fans don't make a racket, it's a sad day. By contrast - I thought we were pretty good - particularly in the last 15 minutes, when the game was already well lost.

Edit: Oh, and they started going at 80 minutes. By 87 minutes, 25-30% of them had left.
Edit 2: Oh, and 49k? F off. 40k max. Another team that announces pretendance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here