Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar's new signings... something's wrong

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm pleased with the signing of Ward as he's a striker turned leftback, so fits in with the mantra of I AM OBSESSED WITH ATTACK, giving us options going forward throughout the team. It does seem as though Oscar is not the head honcho of signings at present and we likely took his arrival as a continuation of flair signings with the added introduction of some international young blood that he has experience with and the persuasive powers to bag. The latter will likely take time and i hope come true. The flairites turning up, who in some cases create an aura in and around the team and club that enhances performances and the attraction to other possible signings umming and ahhing over who to join, still needs to happen, i believe. We don't fully, in general, and i suppose perhaps the players don't quite believe, that we have an Oscar team out there yet. We like the team, but it would be good to feel as if it was his, with his added sparkle and cutthroat clinicality. A stolen win could begin to change that. As well as an ace midfielder whose middle name is Tikkatakkatanchez.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Only if the club determine that their managerial choice should be dictated by a small scrofulous collection of trolls, juveniles, flabby-brained flapper-mouths, serial pessimists and permanently angry malcontents who post on here and the online organ arsegas.

Fans rather than customers then :lolol: :blush:
Seriously. Youu are right. The club are approaching things in a different way with coaching rather than omnipotent management being key. Gus threw his toys out of the pram when he saw what was planned. Oscar has come in with his eyes wide open.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No, there is nothing wrong. Oscar is HEAD COACH, not manager.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Only if the club determine that their managerial choice should be dictated by a small scrofulous collection of trolls, juveniles, flabby-brained flapper-mouths, serial pessimists and permanently angry malcontents who post on here and the online organ arsegas.

A bit more respect for the Chairman, and the Board that you believe that they are even one itsy bitsy, teeny weeny bit influenced by the rantings of the ill informed. Who are clueless about the running of the club.
Bloody Hell the poor guy has only been here 5 minutes. He might look like Jesus, but I'm sure he's not !
I'm sure there are a few of the older heads on here that will remember that Sir Alex had a horrendous start at Manu with fans calling for his head........years later they believe he's the Messiah ???

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
There is horse shit then this shit from the OP.

Just sit back and relax as the OsCAR is a slow burner just getting into motion.

The OsCAR

clown-car.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
i would rather have experienced players then signing players who we know nothing about

What about experienced players we know little about? Granted, I am out of the loop as I gave up Championship Manager a long time ago, but I'm thinking some of our most successful signings in the last five years or so, haven't been 'household names'. I.e. Calderon, Bridcutt, Lopez, Noone, Barnes, Ulloa etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here