Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar interview coming up on Radio Sussex!!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich do ok and have directors of football and have for ages. That is just off the top of my head. :facepalm:

You can add Ajax, Borussia Dortmund, FC Porto and Udinese to that list as well. Man city as well? Meh never mind.

Maybe a much bigger playing budget as well so a slightly better calibre of player being recommended .... you don't see any successful Directors of football in the lower league's

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
His interview on The Football League Show was most unusual, he said that he thought that we were the better team and had the better chances but didnt take them.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
His interview on The Football League Show was most unusual, he said that he thought that we were the better team and had the better chances but didnt take them.

I think the tv and other media have used the same post -match interviews all season, all becoming increasingly tedious!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Well I know that Oscar is the devil incarnate to quite a few on here these days but in most of the games I've seen that we've lost or drawn, that is exactly what has happened

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I .wouldnt disagree but it is a bit tedious keep hearing the same but doing nothing to improve it.

Well I blame the players not the manager, he is just telling it like it is. To improve it he needs to have more than one genuine quality striker to pick from which he doesn't have. I keep saying it but it's not his fault the club won't pay the price to obtain a decent striker as back up. It's a joke that we have only had one striker available for most of the season. There's not a manager in the league who would get promotion in the same situation IMO.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You are probably regarding the players but isnt it part of his job to sort the players out by whatever means, cajoling, bollocking dropping sellling whatever

Not when he has one striker with no competition for his place who has gone totally off the boil

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here