Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Open Letter to NSC - re: Palace Trolls

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Anyone who shows the attendances of two rival football clubs in their signature is a tosser.

This

We know Amex is alot nicer than Selhurst and you generally have higher attendancies but **** me why do you lot think this hurts us!! Yes we would probably all like a shiny new stadium despite the character of Selhurst.. having said that fair play to you if the AMEX produces an atmosphere like Friday night.. Does that mean that if we lose tonight we can comfort ourselves by saying that we lost but your staduims nicer and you have more fans.. Hell no but its gonna kill us.

I would say good luck tonight but you know i wouldnt mean it

Ps- bricking it

Dr NBC

Former Insider
Apr 29, 2013
Mid Sussex
Edit to the previous post: The sellout streak currently stands at 374 games. I was operating with an incomplete data set when I posted earlier.

Dr NBC

Former Insider
Apr 29, 2013
Mid Sussex
Pathetic post. This is the most popular football forum in the WORLD (1 of 848) via iPhone app tapatalk. & you have the chutzpah to suggest a change?
Please go away & set one up yourself Dr IGNORAMOUS

Apparently some are not familiar with the concept of a thought experiment.

:whistle:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Well you must to a certain extent, otherwise you would not have felt the need to comment.

If this thread annoys you, may I suggest you stick to the one where people are talking about "taking dumps" at Selhurst Park.

I will read what I want thank-you very much.

(future tip - just edit the original post - rather than post a correcting one)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here