Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online ticket buying confusion

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Sorry if this is a daft question, but why do we need to print at home or get the ticket in the post? Doesn't the match just get loaded onto your smart card?

You would have thought so, but there was a clear warning for this game stating that season tickets would not be updated, and the options of print at home should be used preferably as they were expecting lots of fans to collect on the day of match.

Why if your season ticket seat is reserved for you, and you purchase that seat that your season ticket can not be updated is beyond me. But at least I now have my tickets

Whosh51

Aug 27, 2014
You're not the only one, managed to buy the rest of the family a ticket. Mine and the good lady nothing, can't get any sense or info from anyone at the Amex.

:guitar::albion2:

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
Not read all 13 pages but I have just logged on and can't see mine or my sons tickets under the reserved tickets section but can see my father-in-laws. Anyone else seen similar?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Decided to avoid joining the Arse binfest (my seat was greyed out, confirming my much-mooted non-existence as a ghost) until Monday. Had to ring customer services to get a Charlton duplicate though (duh - my fault for ordering post rather than collection.) Went home at lunch to do it just in case tickets had arrived. Definitely an experience: number 18 in the queue. "You are in queue position 18...in the queue" (the unneccessary "in the queue" bit becomes like, I imagine, an added droplet during water torture). Pretty sure the automata said "at bhfac" rather than "bhafc" when spelling out the tickets email address.

It wasn't really worse than trying to book through Ticketmaster/most festivals, but through what I now see as an act of God, my ticket plopped on the doormat halfway through. Lesson learnt. Might book three hours off on Monday.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not read all 13 pages but I have just logged on and can't see mine or my sons tickets under the reserved tickets section but can see my father-in-laws. Anyone else seen similar?

Refresh the page. Ctrl & F5.

The club have said it will be paper tickets for this match or print at home, for some reason the cup match cannot be added to your season ticket.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
I am unable to purchase my Daughters ticket due to it being an Ambulant Carer ticket & therefore as the price listed is £0 the online system flags it as an error & wont allow me to proceed.

Thus as I am forced into using the phone booking system (living in Medway popping to the Amex to join the 100 people in the queue is not an option)Anyone know if the "Print at Home" option is available when booking on the Phone. Or am I also forced into paying the £2 booking fee to have them sent to me as well ???

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Got my two adult tickets but what a fiasco. Firstly my fan number is not visible on my season ticket, being a few years old now. Located a letter with number and logged in. Kept saying I had ordered too many tickets, two when I can have and had ordered two. Had to assign a ticket to my wife, unclear but sorted.
I'm now awaiting my 'print at home' email I presume. But as a warning, last time I printed at home their system did not recognize the bar code.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
this is what it shows on the ticket "queue-it" webstie

Message last updated: 17:24
Apologies, but we've had to temporarily pause the queue in order to carry out some essential maintenance due to the high demand for Arsenal tickets. Please bear with us, we're working hard to get you into the site as soon as possible.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You should use the Queue-It Premium, only costs £45 and you go straight in, even get advance notification times on general sale tickets. :whistle:

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
patience -- it will come; mine came about an hour ago (several hours after the Yespay one)

I wasn't complaining, wasn't expecting it for a few hours, the Twitter says it comes 4-5 hours after order so should have mine in next hour or so

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I don't like to slate the club but as number 631 in a paused queue, at a busy time which was entirely predictable, I think we are clearly far from Premier League ready.

i have 37 people in front of me, looks like a lot of people have got home from work or school run and came straight online. going to be a busy one tonight.

Does anyone know when the ticket office is open this weekend?

2nd Yellow

Jun 17, 2011
Worthing
Managed to buy my ticket at lunchtime without any problems, but my son's wasn't listed on my fan number login. Figured I had to log in with his fan number, sure enough there it was. When I tried to check out I got a message about having selected too many tickets for this fan number and couldn't proceed.

Got home, tried again, same thing. Eventually stumbled across this:

- Login with child's fan number and select ticket, add to basket
- Log out
- Login with my fan number

Lo and behold, there it was and I have now managed to purchase after about two hours of trying. (That said, I'll believe it when I see the tickets arrive in my inbox!)

If the web agency I work for had built this system, we would be #*!@~^ embarrassed to call it our own. It would also help if there was some kind of guide/help content on there, but no effort seems to have been put into ensuring fans can find answers if they get stuck at any point. What a shambles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here