Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online ticket buying confusion

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's where my second problem lies.

I don't know her password (I have her Fan No), and the option 'Forgot Password' doesn't send an email like it claims to do.

So, I can't move forward.

[MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] if you've never changed her password, it will be set as the postcode her ticket is registered at. Capitals for the letters, and needs the space [XXnn nXX]

hope this helps.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
When you purchased the ticket, there should have been an option (possibly top right hand corner) to print. You hit this and print them on your printer at home, presuming you have one.
Why don't you go online to purchase a ticket to understand the problems that a lot of us are experiencing, instead of suggesting the poster does not know what he doing.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Oh just marvellous. I bought my tickets on the iPad thinking the club would send an email with the option to print the tickets through separately. I've got the YesPay email confirming money has been paid but no link too print off tickets when I get home later.

Great!!!!
Me too, contacted club who told me that there was a delay, and that it would eventually come through.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Same here!

I made three separate purchases. Two tickets to print have arrived exactly 2hrs 20 mins after the confirmation e-mail. The other, which I was only able to book 40 minutes after the others, not arrived yet.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
I know it's on a separate thread but it is not a surprise that there is a long queue at the amex.......having thread this thread ....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All print at homes have arrived

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
[MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] if you've never changed her password, it will be set as the postcode her ticket is registered at. Capitals for the letters, and needs the space [XXnn nXX]

hope this helps.

Thank you very much.

Sadly it would appear I HAVE logged in before

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
What a kefuffle. Nice to know im not the only one awaiting the print at home link. I wrongly assumed it would be instant.

On a side note the moment i bought my ticket the site signed me out and now i cant log back in. This system has clearly been tested very poorly.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
:lolol:

I nominate Bozza.

You joke, but...

1. I spoke to the club about fan-facing systems over a year ago.

2. I alerted the club to an issue on the site that allowed me to buy as many tickets as I wanted this morning. I had well over £2000.00 of tickets in my basket, covering all the available seats in blocks F and G in the WSU. They've fixed that one now.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
exactly same for me have bought two of my three however U18 has been charged as Adult and am unable to buy second adult.tried ringing twenty fifth in que...nightmare

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
exactly same for me have bought two of my three however U18 has been charged as Adult and am unable to buy second adult.tried ringing twenty fifth in que...nightmare
My lad was charged as U18 (when I finally figured out I had to add him again)

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Lets' be clear. The club have engaged a company who clearly do not know how to design/test/run a ticketing site. The only decent thing I can see so far is that the man crosses' your screen at the right pace. Still have random persons on my friends and family and lost those that should be there. Can buy other peoples tickets but have resisted so far so that by the time the weekend is out they will have fixed the vast array of bugs in the system that were clearly not tested in anyway shape or form.

Jan 30, 2008
You joke, but...

1. I spoke to the club about fan-facing systems over a year ago.

2. I alerted the club to an issue on the site that allowed me to buy as many tickets as I wanted this morning. I had well over £2000.00 of tickets in my basket, covering all the available seats in blocks F and G in the WSU. They've fixed that one now.
Thats appalling ,who sets up their sites
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here