Online ticket buying confusion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
go to "My Tickets", then "assign owners" then type in fan no, password , postcode for each one ,
easy if you have all this info with you ,
i havnt !

I'm no technophobe, but where is 'My Tickets'?? Can't see it under any of the menu options.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Got in no problem after 5 min wait in queue , went to reserved tickets and only option to buy mine and one friends other two friends were not there.
Now these other two friends had signed up for the auto cup scheme before , got a feeling that when they did it removed them from my " friends and family " list.

Could this be the case ???

Have you pressed F5 on the Reserved tickets screen?

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Oh just marvellous. I bought my tickets on the iPad thinking the club would send an email with the option to print the tickets through separately. I've got the YesPay email confirming money has been paid but no link too print off tickets when I get home later.

Great!!!!

Same as this.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
None of the above worked for me, and I was in Google Chrome. It would only sell me my mate's season ticket, next to mine. Eventually, after joining the queue three times, it offered me both mine and his, and I was able to select mine. But I've paid the quid to have the ticket posted to me - I'm not running the risk of not being able to print it at home.

Never had such problems before with the ticketing site. Naturally it has to happen for the game with the biggest demand of the season to date.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Another gripe, the 'notify me by email' function to ping me an email when it was 'my turn' in the queue did feck all.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am not that silly!!!!

No matter what I do won't let me buy more than 1 even though have 5 in friends & family. Need to stop and do some work soon I guess.

I haven't said you were silly. I got the same message in red but then checked the boxes which did the trick. Have you refreshed the page? I don't think the check boxes were there until I refreshed.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
I haven't said you were silly. I got the same message in red but then checked the boxes which did the trick. Have you refreshed the page? I don't think the check boxes were there until I refreshed.

Tried bloody everything, show 5 in basket and when I remove 4 it allows me to buy 1, tick another box goes red. Hey ho, rather this than sit at Withdean I call from 2pm looks like that's my option.

Cheers Mr Bolt.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tried bloody everything, show 5 in basket and when I remove 4 it allows me to buy 1, tick another box goes red. Hey ho, rather this than sit at Withdean I call from 2pm looks like that's my option.

Cheers Mr Bolt.

Phone lines are going to be pretty busy. I still haven't received my email. Took my mate over an hour to get tickets for him and three kids. The club really should be having a word with their supplier who appears not to have done any load or stress testing and only done functional testing in Chrome. The queue worked perfectly but after that.....

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
My Friends & Family seems to have all changed. Now don't have anyone in my family listed and have a number of new friends. Seems like an ideal dating site now.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My Friends & Family seems to have all changed. Now don't have anyone in my family listed and have a number of new friends. Seems like an ideal dating site now.

But where can we add people? I can't find it anywhere!

Murray's Mint

Mar 28, 2008

Cheers Mr Bolt.

Have you assigned an owner to each ticket? If not, from the basket click on 'assign owners' and select a different one of your Friends and Family for each ticket from the drop-down list. (You also need to make sure that any senior/junior discounts match up to the right people.)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
im baffled
tried to get one for me and mate in seat next to me.
all friends and family have disappeared and im left with the name of a woman i have never heard of.

im fairly sure he hasnt had a sex change since the weekend:shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Phone lines are going to be pretty busy. I still haven't received my email. Took my mate over an hour to get tickets for him and three kids. The club really should be having a word with their supplier who appears not to have done any load or stress testing and only done functional testing in Chrome. The queue worked perfectly but after that.....

I haven't received my email yet, just the payment confirmation.

Jerryatric

NSC Patron
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing

Cheers Mr Bolt.

I had the same. I think if you look carefully the boxes to the left all show your name. Change 4 of them by clicking the list arrow. The website is one of the worst I have ever used.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports