Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On a scale of 1-10

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Palace - 10, Been brought up being told that as a Brighton fan you hate Palace and it was probably about 8ish but then when we beat you 1-0 and some C*nts started throwing coins it grew to about 9, when one of those coins hit me and gave me a permantent scar about an inch from my eye it became 10!

The only teams i hate anywhere near as much are
Pikeys(8)(yet again growing up being told thier scum and that Gillingham is the pimple on the armpit of England)
Orient (7.5) just don't like them at all.
and Hull(9.9) Megan Williams. I loved her even though she was a hugh Hull fan then she f***ed me about. Hull are one of only two clubs (the other being M.K Dons) that i would quiet like to see go out of bussiness.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Argh? What's going on? All this "don't really mind them that much", call yourselves Brighton fans?

10/10 from me and it was great to hear them singing "we hate Brighton" on the tellybox when they played man citeh.

Your result is always the first one I listen for on the way home from a match.
Millwall second but always yours first.
I think the first away game I ever went to was at The Gallstone when I was a nipper.Twas so packed,we ended up having to stand on the khazi roof.
In fact,I brought my son up hating your mob.He was indoctrinated before he'd even seen a Palace/Brighton match.
The rivalry is wonderful stuff and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Last edited:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I was around in the 70's when the rivalry between Brighton and Palarse was at it's height, and I will go to my grave hating the South London scum.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was around in the 70's when the rivalry between Brighton and Palarse was at it's height, and I will go to my grave hating the South London scum.

HATE Osama Bin Laden
HATE Al Queda
HATE the Taliban
HATE Hitler
HATE Ian Huntley

But to HATE someone because they support another football team ?.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Palace - 10, Been brought up being told that as a Brighton fan you hate Palace and it was probably about 8ish but then when we beat you 1-0 and some C*nts started throwing coins it grew to about 9, when one of those coins hit me and gave me a permantent scar about an inch from my eye it became 10!

Orient (7.5) just don't like them at all.
QUOTE]

f***ing ****ing Tony Richards

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Palace probably a 5. I always want them to lose, but in the cup final against United I wanted them to win. Jordan is a complete arse, but I do have a grudging admiration for his motormouth ways, and his hatred of agents. As prize a plum as he is, he has put a lot of money into the club and shagged some good looking birds. I also think that the rivalry with Palace has paradoxically helped REMF raise funds in terms of the football games and golf days, and that is the bigger picture.
Manchester United are an 8 (they were a 10 but a few things in the last couple of years have reduced my dislike of them).
Leeds are a 9, odious chairman, some unpleasant fans, thuggish history both on and off the park. Having said that, I would not want them to go out of business.
Pompey 4, Chesterfield 4

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I don't condone the coin throwing and it's like but in the name of fairness and balance,we've experienced that stuff from your lot too you know.

Our lot's rampage down Thornton Heath high street was a bit shitty if i'm honest.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
If you had been pelted with bricks and bottles in the streets around Shitehurst, you might hate them too.

Would that be the game before or after your idots bricked/bottled our trains on the way in, our fans on the way to and from the ground. Prick.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

I to was around at the same time, but for me the rivalry is just banter,
Don't dislike them at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here