On a scale of 1-10

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
How much do you hate Palace? Bearing in mind you hate Pompey/Southampton/Millwall/Crawley/Croydon blah blah blah. I'm sure there are some sensible answers available, enlighten me, 'cos i think you love to hate us :fishing:

Personally

Brighton 7
Millwall 7
:wanker: Charlton :wanker: 10

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Palace are an irrelevance to us or rather the other way around.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Zero.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
How polite are you? Now there was me expecting abuse. Maybe i'll have to wait for the big boys to come back from the pub/dogging.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
How polite are you? Now there was me expecting abuse. Maybe i'll have to wait for the big boys to come back from the pub/dogging.
:eek:

Hee hee hee

I expect you'll get what you want next time you're visited by one of your "uncles":laugh:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I might give a shit if CPFC were in the same league as us but they have been above us for about 18 seasons in the last 20 so lets not embarrass ourslves.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've never liked Palace, but in order to truly hate somthing surely you have to love it first?

7.5 probably.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well I hate L***s with a passion, I hate Bradscum and not too keen on barnsley

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If I am brutally honest, I hate Glasgow Rangers and Oxford United more than I hate Palace...and after today I am not that keen on Wimbledon either.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
How much do you hate Palace? Bearing in mind you hate Pompey/Southampton/Millwall/Crawley/Croydon blah blah blah. I'm sure there are some sensible answers available, enlighten me, 'cos i think you love to hate us :fishing:

Personally

Brighton 7
Millwall 7
:wanker: Charlton :wanker: 10

I hate Palace. Not as much as i hate you though!

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
In the real world Palace couldn't give a flying monkeys about bha, their real rivals are the teams south of the thames, in the Capital.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like this kind of thread.
Brighton-9 out of 10.
It would be a 10 but I have a very good mate who's a lifelong weed hence the point deduction.

Like you I have some mates who support the team from the wong side of the tracks! But its still 10 out of 10 for me as far as Palace as concerned, and my palace mates hate us with a 10, as it should be! (we are still mates though)

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Now where's that facist German. I gotta know how he feels. I'm huessing he's gonna give us a 5/6

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports