Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On a scale of 1-10

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I do not like the fact CPFC are a much better club than us but it is the truth so lets not pretend otherwise.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not like the fact CPFC are a much better club than us but it is the truth so lets not pretend otherwise.

Mr Spielberg

I know you are down in the dumps in the moment with our results (we all are) but I'd rather you didn't come out with such a statement!

It's not the done thing old chap!

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Mr Spielberg

I know you are down in the dumps in the moment with our results (we all are) but I'd rather you didn't come out with such a statement!

It's not the done thing old chap!

The truth is a hurtful thing sometimes.
It's a bit like having a beautiful girlfriend....oh wait, bad analogy.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
10. PFC are also a 10. If anyone was in doubt just take a read of the extremely tiresome posts by "Paul Skinback". Mr Skinback you are a horses arse of the highest order.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ok better team.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Agree with Billy Mays.

Paul do you really believe all this gay rubbish? you seem to go on about it enough! You aren't trying to cover up something in your own personal life are you?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Are you saying my Woman is not beautiful ?.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Probably about an 8 for Palace. Ian Dowie, Neil Shipperley, Simon Jordan, Shefti Kuqi, Andy Johnson and Clinton Morrison contribute to that.

I actually hate Leeds far more than Palace and I have no idea why. Maybe because I know that whenever we play them we are not going to beat them. Plus, in general, their fans are complete tossers.

Palace, on the other hand, represents a proper derby game which could go either way (as our last two league meetings show).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

I'm with you on this one US (not that I know your woman) I think Young Master Skinback has some personal issues here.

Coming out Paul?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I actually hate Leeds far more than Palace and I have no idea why. Maybe because I know that whenever we play them we are not going to beat them. Plus, in general, their fans are complete tossers.

I find that really strange. Whilst I don't particularly like Leeds am I the only one who finds this irrational hatred of Leeds (it's not just you Brian on this board) really wierd. They are not a popular English team but no way are they our rivals!

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Agree with Billy Mays.

Paul do you really believe all this gay rubbish? you seem to go on about it enough! You aren't trying to cover up something in your own personal life are you?

Rubbish dear boy. You lot are proudly sitting on the biggest gay capital outside of the Mardi Gras so i/we use it as banter, the same way you think we all live in Croydon and call us chavs. I don't believe all of you are not gay, just some, and maybe not many on this site, but in my heart of hearts i'd like to think there are some!! Glad to hear that it bugs you guys though :fishing:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009

No Sir, if you have a woman, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have a wife too, she's has many more wrinkles than when i met her, and she moans at me more, but alas, i'm stuck with her......

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
i'd say 6ish - don't like them but we have played them far too rarely in recent years. (the other halves's family are all pompey so they get a 6 as well)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
roughly about an 6-7 normally , although around the time that we play you (once in a blue moon ) it rises higher

don't really give a monkeys toss about any of the other teams we are supposed to hate , although I hate United more then you guys and thats roughly it ..

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Wouldn't say I hate Palace, I like the rivalry though just a shame we rarely ever meet and we've not been able to Lord it over them for so many years.

Some Palace fans can deny it but from what I see living in ol' Croydonia, most Palace fans still see us as their main rivals, not sure if that will always be the case but I bloody hope so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here