Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Olympics viewing strategy

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The triathlon is really showcasing the best Tokyo has to offer.

I must visit one day to experience the oil refineries and elevated motorway intersections for myself.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Another silver medal. :clap2:

Less than 3 hours now until Peaty.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Adam Peaty. :bowdown:

...and he's just sworn on live TV in the post-race interview! :lolol: (I think we'll forgive him that...)

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Well done Adam!!! GB a goal up against the Canucks in the men's hockey

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Mountain biking on the red button at the moment. Brutal course, great viewing.

Mathieu Van Der Poel, who was one of the stories of the Tour de France (held yellow, won a stage, is Raymond Poulidor's grandson), had a horrible fall from a jump but is back in the race, albeit a minute down.

Tom Pidcock looking good for GB.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Mountain biking on the red button at the moment. Brutal course, great viewing.

Mathieu Van Der Poel, who was one of the stories of the Tour de France (held yellow, won a stage, is Raymond Poulidor's grandson), had a horrible fall from a jump but is back in the race, albeit a minute down.

Tom Pidcock looking good for GB.

Pidcock now leading!

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Adam Peaty. :bowdown:

...and he's just sworn on live TV in the post-race interview! :lolol: (I think we'll forgive him that...)

I discovered only last week that Adam Peaty's girlfriend is an extreme genuine beauty.

She's in a different league to most of the plastic footballers' WAGs who I'm not usually that impressed by.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

Tom Pidcock riding his way to Gold in the mountain biking...

The Dutch must have upset the cycling Gods with the jolly Matthew Van De Poel flying off his bike

Jimmy Grimble

Adam Peaty is an absolute monster. He has the 17 fastest 100m breaststroke times of ALL TIME.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Could be 4 GB golds today with Lauren Williams in the Taekwondo Final at 1:30pm.

With scores changing quickly and the outcome often being in doubt until the very last seconds, it's highly recommended viewing.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A quick heads-up that there's the Women's Triathlon from 10:30pm tonight. If it's anything like the Men's, it'll be well worth watching and not too late a finish.

GB has a decent shout of a medal with Jess Learmonth and Georgia Taylor-Brown who are World ranked #5 and #7 respectively.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here