Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Olise

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Chelsea are now doing at first team level what they’ve been doing with kids/youth development for years. Hoovering up huge amounts of young talent no matter how good they really are and likely to make it from where ever they are in the hope that some will make it and the ones that don’t will just be let go. They take kids from other youth systems where they would be better playing.

I hate what they’ve been doing with young kids around here for a long time and I hate what they’re doing with the first team squad now. Just a vile club.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
There is only one reason why a player would choose Chelsea ahead of treble winners Citeh and the chance to work with Pep. And it’s not because he wants to live in London. What a shitshow that club is.
They're a shitshow cos they pay more ? ;)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Now signed a 4 year deal at Palace, presumably removing the release clause and 2 fingers up at Chelsea.

Shame we didn’t get a bit more loyalty from Moises

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Now signed a 4 year deal at Palace, presumably removing the release clause and 2 fingers up at Chelsea.

Shame we didn’t get a bit more loyalty from Moises
Probably been told by Palace he can go there in January after a good first half of the season for £100m (with a % cut for himself, obvs)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So the agent has informed Chelsea of the release clause to get a transfer offer in to hurry Palace along into giving Olise the big salary request he was after but Palace had been stalling on. Olise will still be a Chelsea player by Feb 24.

Cynical, moi?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What a sensible young man . putting playing football regularly for a great club rather than chasing the money to sit on the bench for a morally corrupt club . Well done Michael.
I suspect the new contract is seriously big money.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
What a sensible young man . putting playing football regularly for a great club rather than chasing the money to sit on the bench for a morally corrupt club . Well done Michael.
Let’s not paint it like he’s doing this out of the goodness of his heart for poor Palace. He’s signed a new deal on a no doubt ridiculous amount of money. He’ll be your new Zaha, ridiculous money, wants out in two years but no one will be willing to pay that weekly wage for him.

If it was really about the football he wouldn’t have needed the new contract. The release clause is only any good if the player actually wants the move, he could have just said no without the shiny new contract. If he’d done that it would look a lot more noble and that he had his football at the heart of his decision.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Apart from the obvious error ('great club??) I'd agree. As much as Palace may be paying him, I'm certain he'd get more at Chelsea and has chosen 1st team football and avoided the toxic mess of Chelsea. Sensible lad.

You're still a pr*ck though. Obviously.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
:lolol:

What a loser.

I know it is Chelsea but he has just turned down a chance to join a club that is on the up again with one of the best managers around. He could have been in pole position for a starting place in their likely European campaign in 24/25.

He owes Dibley a big drink (or equivalent if relevant).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here