Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oldham Athletic FC versus Brighton and Hove Albion FC - Official match thread

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I sense the smell of defeat; don't ask me why. Same way as I felt victory at Charlton.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I sense the smell of defeat; don't ask me why. Same way as I felt victory at Charlton.

From the radio commentary so far, a defeat would sound nailed on :(

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Why do managers talk to the 4th official. It's not like he's going to march on the field and tell the ref to change his mind about a decision

So he can tell his referee mate at half time that the Albion manager has spotted that the ref's a homer? :lolol:

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
we've lost our talisman... traditionally we give it to kazenga, he shits up the defence for twenty minutes by which point the opposition is demoralised and we plunder a win/draw as the game unfolds.

now we just have to get shit up ourselves because we don't have that easy outlet...

but we will start playing soon and WIN WIN WIN

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why do managers talk to the 4th official. It's not like he's going to march on the field and tell the ref to change his mind about a decision

Because it's easier to ask the 4th official why a decision has gone against them than it is to read the up-to-date laws of the game?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Puff Daddy's team 1-0 up away from home after 3 mins :angry:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
"Oldham Athletic FC versus Brighton and Hove Albion FC - Official match thread".

Is your post in the right thread? I couldn't care less what Palace are doing.

Don't be a twat, other teams scores are of interest to most on here a match day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here