Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear Welbeck might be injured...

Addiseagull

Nov 30, 2005
I'm so disappointed.

Welbeck is to England what Ashley Barnes was to BHAFC. A good player who can play in several positions - with an excellent goal scoring record.

Trouble is, as with the Barnes haters many 'fans' don't have enough appreciation of his value.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The bloke runs himself into the GROUND for England when he plays. Sure he is not the most TALENTED in our team and my GOD he frustrates me at times....but he would have been a key part of Roy's plans to numb pirlo's influence.

You really want to keep your powder dry with Sterling and Barkley off the bench as they could well be gamechangers in Brazil. Personally I'd love to see the OX start if he is completely recovered. Can't see it though.

A new word should be entered into NSC's dictionary.

DIVFEST, because this is what this thread, at least the people supporting the OP, is.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm glad he won't be in the starting line up but gutted Roy hadn't come to that conclusion on his own.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
And be flown over to Brazil within the next day or so to potentially be involved against Italy on Saturday, having been on a beach for the last month.

Answers on a postcard.

Ashley Barnes, obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here