Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Officially not getting relegated.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Have they all been going out getting drunk?

The players are focussed on the job and will do it to the best of their ability. I’ve just looked at the stats for the Sheff Utd v Arsenal game. It shows their previous 6 matches. Sheff Utd has had 5 wins & a draw. Arsenal has has 5 wins and a loss.
In both cases the odd result was our game. We will stay up because we’ve been getting points the bottom five teams haven’t.

Are these matches against the bottom six?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If we man mark Fernandes on tuesday night and try and keep him off the ball then a draw is more than do-able , 3 points at norwich who cant defend for shit and job done i reckon.

Put Bissouma on him. Job done.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I make it twice in a blue moon recently..................

Good point. Forget about the first one. Should be a banker three points then.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not beyond the players to blow it bigtime. Which is why they don't have Championship Winners medals. It's not over til it's over. Will have to be one helluva pratfall tho

Obviously we could still blow it but we’ve got different manager, different coaching staff and different players (apart from Dunk) from then though.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Threads like this get bookmarked by them up the road...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Obviously we could still blow it but we’ve got different manager, different coaching staff and different players (apart from Dunk) from then though.

Pretty sure Billy 'The Enforcer' Reid will keep them up to their task and show them the errors of their ways in no uncertain terms if they don't comply :lol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The bottom five teams have won a total of 3 games in 25 and 4 draws. To believe two teams are suddenly going to gain 7 points on us to overtake our position while we lose all our remaining games is extremely unlikely with 7 games left and one with only 6.

Exactly. And West Ham Villa last day of the season can’t be won by both teams.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Okay but wtf has that got to do with me? Strange!

Because you mentioned that "anybody who thinks we will drop can get 25-1 if they fancy it". I thought he might fancy it so I tagged him to your post- you didn't need to do anything about it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We still need one more win for us to be secure, I can't see two of those below us overhauling us on 36 points.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Once some teams realize they have nothing left to play for there'll be a few freak results. Its not impossible that Klopp will start fielding a mixture of youth team or fringe players from now on & so Villa beat them like they did in the league cup. I'll reserve my celebrations for a few more games at least...

Listening to Talk Sport, there is a number of records that Liverpool can achieve this season, including highest amount of points etc. They not in any Cups as well, so don't think they will rest too many players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here