Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

[Misc] Official NSC Dog Bore Thread

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
@Zeberdi sorry for your loss. Having lost our dog last year, I know what you are going through and it is tough but as others have said, remember the good times you had together.
Thank you šŸ˜„

Just for clarity, Kipper was a family dog and didnā€™t live with me but I have looked after her most of every school holiday for the past 9 years both here and in London and numerous times in between for days at a time so she was very much part of my life and the main reason I spent so much time London. Unfortunately Iā€™m not well enough to get another dog myself now so she is a big loss - Last Christmas I spent Christmas Day alone because I was too ill to leave the house and she slept with her head on my lap the whole day - I last saw her in October and knew she was getting to the stage where she really wasnā€™t going to be able to go on much longer - Iā€™ve been anxious about it since then. It doesnā€™t make it any easier though, now it has happened. Iā€™m dreading going to the house in London without her in it - Iā€™ll be visiting en route to the Spurs match so at least that will help.

Iā€™ll bow out of this thread now - at least until itā€™s not painful seeing other peopleā€™s dogs. But thanks again.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
IMG_4352.jpeg

Lovely sunrise walk on the Shoreham beach this morning, until I lost the dogā€™s lead and had to carry her over the bridge šŸ’Ŗ into town

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
1703515502813.gif

šŸ™‚

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Does anyone have, or has anyone in this thread ever had a Bernese Mountain Dog? They look utterly incredible and I think we will likely get a dog or two in years to come, but I'm guessing there might be some issues/difficulties with having a dog that BIG?

Look at the size of em

1706108544103.png

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
We use to walk around with a fella and his BMD. They're lovely things, honestly like a big furry pillow, but they shed a lot, eat a lot and crap a lot šŸ˜‚ Need to keep them well groomed and as a rule they don't really live that long. I think the two he had they lived 8 years a piece, but that's at the top end, it can be as little as 6. Both had hip issues in later life, so you need to take into account a lot of costs.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Havenā€™t seen my lady since the 02nd December where I dropped her off to a rehab centre for dogs with issues. This Saturday I pick her up and itā€™s been the hardest 8 weeks of my life not having her around.

I canā€™t wait and if honest will probably be in bits when I see her but it will be worth every of the 400 miles to have her home

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Forgive the self indulgence! Itā€™s our Maisieā€™s 11th birthday, woof! woof!
View attachment 173518
Belated Happy Birthday beautiful girl šŸŽˆ - I grew up with a boxer - she definitely saw herself as one of the kids in the family and not a dog at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here