[Other Sport] Official NFL Thread 2022/23

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What a sublime season. 13-1.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My Texans take the Chiefs to OT, then cough the ball up and ensure the 9L streak and our 1-12-1 record.

We've played really well over the last 2 games, but it just hasn't been enough.

The Bears and Broncos continue to keep up the pressure on our #1 draft pick bid, but they'll run out of road soon.

Jul 7, 2003
The Bears and Broncos continue to keep up the pressure on our #1 draft pick bid, but they'll run out of road soon.
Broncos win should help relieve the pressure, albeit that the Seahawks fans won't be happy! Chiefs might have won the division but they must be worried that in the last two weeks they have struggled to put away both the Broncos and the Texans as it isn't great from ahead of the playoffs.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Chiefs might have won the division but they must be worried that in the last two weeks they have struggled to put away both the Broncos and the Texans as it isn't great from ahead of the playoffs.
No agenda here as on the Bills for the Superbowl but nothing to worry about for the Chiefs imo...

Denver a hated divisional rivalry and Houston the classic 'trap game'

Still, hoping the AFC Championship goes through 'Rich' Stadium rather than Arrowhead...

Great win again for Detroit....They can't , can they ?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Biggest comeback in NFL history there for the Vikings, 33-0 down and having started the 3rd quarter by handing the ball back to Indy, you would’ve thought they were toast…
Yeah, I watched it whilst waiting for the main event (Browns v Scum). Unbelievable.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders win again but form has been poor yet again this season

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
I've had Bill season tickets for 19 years now and that Saturday night game against Miami was one of the biggest emotional roller coasters I've ever sat through. I don't think my nerves could take that every week.

Before the season began I had Miami down as a likely wild card team and the Jets and Pats down as garbage. The Jets have stunned me this year, far far better than I thought, I thought and still think that Zach Wilson is a dud but I think Mike White may be the real deal. Jets could be very well grab a wild card spot this year and I sure don't want the Bills to have to face them.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
3 wins in a row for the Jags now. Surely the end of Wilson at the Jets after another poor show and getting booed then benched and outshone by a backup CFL quarter back.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
@DarrenFreemansPerm , big win for your Jags. What a turnaround from 3-7. Much credit to Pederson.

We've played some decent football recently, so hopefully we'll push the Titans close on Saturday before we meet.

Got the feeling that it might all come down to a straight Jags / Titans shootout for the AFC South in Week 18 regardless.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
So pleased for the Jags and your goodself….

Surely not light at the end of the tunnel?
Sorry for the slow reply, my notifications aren’t working for some reason. I think we can safely say that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that light comes in the form of a 6’6 blonde!! I was a bit down on Trevor previously, and the Broncos game over here was terrible, but since that game (2 interceptions) he’s played immaculate football, I honestly can’t believe what I’m watching most weeks.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
@DarrenFreemansPerm , big win for your Jags. What a turnaround from 3-7. Much credit to Pederson.

We've played some decent football recently, so hopefully we'll push the Titans close on Saturday before we meet.

Got the feeling that it might all come down to a straight Jags / Titans shootout for the AFC South in Week 18 regardless.
Not going to lie, I’m feeling it today, managed a few hours kip before and after then a full day at work 😵‍💫. As well as it’s all going I’m still highly nervous of the Texans and Titans, Houston have been playing some seriously competitive football in the last few weeks, and we should remember that the only W this season was against Jacksonville. Should we get the win against the Texans it would be so very on brand Ford the Titans to turn up in JAX and spoil the party. We haven’t swept them since 2007, BUT, Doug has successfully shattered so many unwanted records this season it isn’t unthinkable.
To still be relevant at Christmas is just unbelievable considering the Urban Meyer shit show.
Last season we won 3 games all year, Doug just won 3 in 12 days!!

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
I've had Bill season tickets for 19 years now and that Saturday night game against Miami was one of the biggest emotional roller coasters I've ever sat through. I don't think my nerves could take that every week.

Before the season began I had Miami down as a likely wild card team and the Jets and Pats down as garbage. The Jets have stunned me this year, far far better than I thought, I thought and still think that Zach Wilson is a dud but I think Mike White may be the real deal. Jets could be very well grab a wild card spot this year and I sure don't want the Bills to have to face them.

Just going through some pre-match stuff for tonight's Bills game (in Chicago) and who/what should pop up on the local news segment....

seagull.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here