Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Official NFL Thread 2022/23

Jul 7, 2003
Fourth time the Raiders have lost when having a 13+ point lead this season.

As a Broncos fan, it would be great to score 13 points in a game let alone give up a lead from that far ahead:down:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Absolute madness that Baker had 2 days to get to know the playbook and pulled that off. Every time he seems to fade or seem like he's down and out, he fires back.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Eagles absolutely mullered the Giants today

What a season we are having.

12/1. Immense.

Jul 7, 2003
Something strange happening in Denver. 28-0 down with only a few minutes of the first half left. Less than two minutes into the second half it is 28-21. I know it will end in us losing by 21 points but nice to see us score some points.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My Texans are now 1-11-1.

Reasons to be cheerful:
1. We gave Dallas a tough game
2. Still on for the #1 draft pick
3. It's beautifully symmetrical

Yeah, that's about it.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Eagles absolutely mullered the Giants today

What a season we are having.

12/1. Immense.
Like men vs boys, though the Giants have significant injuries. Probably would have only lost by 10 otherwise.

Going into the season arguably we were the worst team in the division, so the fact we have a sniff of the play-offs make the season a success.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Much needed win for the Ex San Diego Chargers last night - and great to see Mike Williams back for the end of season run-in.

Detroit are on a hot streak right now and could make a decent run for the post season if they keep it going. My mate is a big Lions fan and lived in Detroit for 10yrs through the Barry Sanders era....this is the most excited I've ever seen him about the Leos.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Much needed win for the Ex San Diego Chargers last night - and great to see Mike Williams back for the end of season run-in.

Detroit are on a hot streak right now and could make a decent run for the post season if they keep it going. My mate is a big Lions fan and lived in Detroit for 10yrs through the Barry Sanders era....this is the most excited I've ever seen him about the Leos.
I'm a big Lions fan though, unlike your mate, only ever stayed in Detroit for match day which was long enough ! ( your boys Cleveland the bast football town by miles...so good went back for another game)

Detroit making the playoffs would be similar to the Albion reaching the Champs League imo absolutely humongous

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I'm a big Lions fan though, unlike your mate, only ever stayed in Detroit for match day which was long enough!
Detroit making the playoffs would be similar to the Albion reaching the Champs League imo absolutely humongous
He worked there in his 20's and went to the old Silverdome most Sundays....including every Thanksgiving Game too. He lived in an apartment block with a few of the Red Wings ice hockey squad as well. Below the apartment block was a bar which they all used to hang out together at after games, so he got to know quite a few players of that golden era of Detroit hockey, & he loved his time there...although he has said it was a shit-hole most of the time. The stories I've heard....! :oops::LOL:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed watching Trevor slice and dice the stinking Titans. Next season the Jags really should be fun to watch, Doug has changed everything about the culture and mindset of the players and it’s delightful to watch.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed watching Trevor slice and dice the stinking Titans. Next season the Jags really should be fun to watch, Doug has changed everything about the culture and mindset of the players and it’s delightful to watch.
Absolutely delighted that Trevor Lawrence is finally hitting his stride. I can't remember the name of the show but I've followed his career since he appeared on an Elite 11 documentary on GamePass when he was the highest rated HS prospect before he was recruited by Clemson. Good to see the potential is finally being realised

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Biggest comeback in NFL history there for the Vikings, 33-0 down and having started the 3rd quarter by handing the ball back to Indy, you would’ve thought they were toast…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here