Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Official NFL Thread 2022/23

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Great win for the Giants…..

Considering how many injuries we have and that we’re fairly weak in depth, Daboll is doing an incredible job.
Yep. Frustrating though that Eagles and Cowboys also started really well after the NFC East being pretty bang average in recent years!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yep. Frustrating though that Eagles and Cowboys also started really well after the NFC East being pretty bang average in recent years!
Still feel we’re probably the third best team in the division, but we are gaining momentum. My son hasn’t seen a decent Giants team yet, has only got into the NFL in the last few years….. bit like me in the early 80s, before Parcells took over……

@Guinness Boy genuinely believe the NFL is the only thing that will keep me going during the World Cup.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
So the Browns have the #1 rushing attack in the league, yet only give Chubb the ball 12 times...while Brissett throws about 40+...against an average Patriots defense. Really??

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Still feel we’re probably the third best team in the division, but we are gaining momentum. My son hasn’t seen a decent Giants team yet, has only got into the NFL in the last few years….. bit like me in the early 80s, before Parcells took over……

@Guinness Boy genuinely believe the NFL is the only thing that will keep me going during the World Cup.
As a Bears fan it might finish me off! :lolol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As a Bears fan it might finish me off! :lolol:
Given franchise sport means the Cleveland Rams can be the LA Rams, can be the St Louis Rams etc. Can't you just change teams? If you're going to support an overseas sport, why not apply and overseas logic? It used to be the Chicago Cardinals, so if it's about a city you could extend the logic to supporting the Cardinals?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Broncos yet again proving they are hard to beat, but also finding it extremely hard to win.
But – most of all – hard to watch.

Four primetime games so far this season, and while I hugely enjoyed Seattle doing them over in W1, the last couple of Broncos games have been a shockingly bad advert for the game. Got up this morning to watch Q4 and (as it turned out) OT, and it was dreadful. But for a comic turnover right at the death giving the Chargers enough field position for the FG, OT could have gone by without a single 1st down from either side.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Thursday night football finally delivers a good game

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Just seen the McCaffrey trade. Panthers seem to be in a little bit of a meltdown. Great player when fit, but plenty of draft capital given up by the 49ers, seemingly using the Rams model to trade for names in the hope for a Super Bowl run.

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Just seen the McCaffrey trade. Panthers seem to be in a little bit of a meltdown. Great player when fit, but plenty of draft capital given up by the 49ers, seemingly using the Rams model to trade for names in the hope for a Super Bowl run.
Being from North Carolina I obviously know a lot of Panthers fans and the few I texted about this were not even surprised that this has happened. They are happy for McCaffrey to go to a team that actually wants to win now. Not a fan of the Panthers, but don't wholly dislike them either. They are headed down a bad road of piss poor seasons in a hurry.

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Another big win for the Giants, some questionable officiating for both teams.

Big loss re Evan Neal, MCL.

Fantastic last play……

Sorry @DarrenFreemansPerm

We’ll be supporting the Jags at Wembley next week.
Giants continue to surprise this season, hats off to them. Neal is a big loss though for sure, was playing great as a rookie. Jets another surprise team also.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Giants continue to surprise this season, hats off to them. Neal is a big loss though for sure, was playing great as a rookie. Jets another surprise team also.
Jets are flying. Their draft choices paying dividends.

Expect the Giants bubble to burst at any moment, too many injuries.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ye hah Raiders :clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What a time to be a Philadelphia fan!!!! Eagles 6-0 and looking extremely strong in all departments and the Phillies making the World Series against the Houston Astro’s after dicking the Yankees 4-1.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What a time to be a Philadelphia fan!!!! Eagles 6-0 and looking extremely strong in all departments and the Phillies making the World Series against the Houston Astro’s after dicking the Yankees 4-1.

Attachments

• 81B35B09-A645-4361-B642-2DC109604EBF.png
    81B35B09-A645-4361-B642-2DC109604EBF.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 41A2B93A-56C0-4AF7-9729-F2F92A0BA068.jpeg
    41A2B93A-56C0-4AF7-9729-F2F92A0BA068.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 16

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Another big win for the Giants, some questionable officiating for both teams.

Big loss re Evan Neal, MCL.

Fantastic last play……

Sorry @DarrenFreemansPerm

We’ll be supporting the Jags at Wembley next week.
Imagine my shock that we lost ANOTHER 1 score game, that’s 5 for 5 this season. Pederson has made a real difference to the team but consistently makes some weird and boneheaded calls. We’ve left so many points on the field by going for it on 4th down and failing, just kick a field goal once in a while. The officiating was awful, terrible spots missing 1st downs and that egregious roughing the passer call on Dexter Lawrence 🤦🏻‍♂️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here