Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Official Match Thread - Burnley vs Brighton - Turf Moor - 3PM ****

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Clarets % Game ?

That is the stangest thing I've ever read on here I think. Why make the comparison?! Is there some context I'm missing?

Bizarre.

I think Burnley 0-2 Brighton, Mackail-Smith and LuaLua with the goals.

Yep, 5" taller than Adam el Abd and about the height of Andy Carroll, Ricardo Vaz Tê. Or, I think we will need two goals to win and I think we might only be good for one. But it might be the width of the the post that counts. Vokes and Austin are a couple of inches less.

This match might be an Air Show ?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
BBC list Noone as one of our subs :facepalm:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Vicente didn't train with the group on Thursday so I wasn't expecting him to feature today. Looking like last season all over again unfortunately - hope to be proved wrong as I really thought that after a full pre-season he would be fit for the entire season. Very disappointing.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He's got previous for not travelling to long distance away games when not 100%. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he gets plenty of rest/treatment before Sheffield Wednesday game. The new signings will make me panic less when he is not available.

Gus mentioned after the 0-0 with Cardiff that he won't put Vicente in the same position again of putting him on the pitch for even 10 minutes when he is not properly fit.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Afternoon all!

Whos Bob in Sompting? Must be a palace supporter!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Orlandi is actually Nooney in disguise, according to Player.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Vicente didn't train with the group on Thursday so I wasn't expecting him to feature today. Looking like last season all over again unfortunately - hope to be proved wrong as I really thought that after a full pre-season he would be fit for the entire season. Very disappointing.

His problem is in his head. Will preseason deal with that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here