**** Official Match Thread - Burnley vs Brighton - Turf Moor - 3PM ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Vicente didn't train with the group on Thursday so I wasn't expecting him to feature today. Looking like last season all over again unfortunately - hope to be proved wrong as I really thought that after a full pre-season he would be fit for the entire season. Very disappointing.
Not wanting to be here, can't be helping.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
His problem is in his head. Will preseason deal with that?

There was always a chance he had sorted that out. He started the last eight or nine games of last season and took part in almost the entire pre-season after all. Why is it that once the competitive action kicks in he seems to have a problem? Can we expect him back for the last two months of this season in an attempt to earn another contract?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Following on from Aspinall I reckon with all the midfielders signing weve decided to play the season with 1 upfront.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Following on from Aspinall I reckon with all the midfielders signing weve decided to play the season with 1 upfront.

and there are plenty of goals in the midfield looking at the vids and what I have seen on MOTD ect Steven Dobbie plays just behind any forward line

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports