Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official Match Thread*** Brighton and Hove Albion v Brentford

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Very frustrating game but the moaning around me is beginning to do my head in. Poyet seemingly not only has to work on the team but also some of the fans. Why all the sighing when a ball goes back, we keep possession and allows the team to build again.
Some of the comments like 'get it forward, go for the 50/50 ball' are laughable.
Also why is Casper still getting abuse even when he keeps clean sheets and is hardly involved in the game, its like some people need to have something to moan about.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You do have to wonder why people complain about us retaining possession. Our dire record at home for the last few years has been because we gave the ball away so much. Perhaps some people don't understand the basics of football. If you've got the ball, you are not going to concede and you are not going to lose (unless someone pulls a Hinshelwood).

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You wonder, when you read/hear all our fans moaning, whether they remember the situation we find ourselves in. We have NO RIGHT to be top of league one after what we've been through over the last 15 years or so. NO RIGHT.

We have a new stadium on the way, the best managerial set up going, a set of decent players and a chairman who loves the club and is in it for the long term.

ENJOY BEING TOP OF THE LEAGUE FOR f*** SAKE.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I don't think I could be happier as a football fan.

I understand players will have bad days and Poyet may get a thing or two wong.

I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! :D

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think some people, myself included, am not critical of the ball being played around the back, it's more that there isn't enough movement up the field, no one creating a run or a bit of space, no one coming short etc. to give them an option.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
You wonder, when you read/hear all our fans moaning, whether they remember the situation we find ourselves in. We have NO RIGHT to be top of league one after what we've been through over the last 15 years or so. NO RIGHT.

We have a new stadium on the way, the best managerial set up going, a set of decent players and a chairman who loves the club and is in it for the long term.

ENJOY BEING TOP OF THE LEAGUE FOR f*** SAKE.

Word.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Very frustrating game but the moaning around me is beginning to do my head in. Poyet seemingly not only has to work on the team but also some of the fans. Why all the sighing when a ball goes back, we keep possession and allows the team to build again.
Some of the comments like 'get it forward, go for the 50/50 ball' are laughable.
Also why is Casper still getting abuse even when he keeps clean sheets and is hardly involved in the game, its like some people need to have something to moan about.

This.

In Block G thats all I heard around me, moaning about not hooooofing it clear, and it was much better against Oldham. Hang on fellas, its a different team, we are Top of the league, so what we did not play superb, but we kept the ball played it out of defence and Feckin won on an off day, thats how you get out of this division getting a result when your not playing well. Do these people remember the bad days, it seems there not happy when we lose or win or bottom or top. God what do they want.............. Feck off and support your chelsea, which i heard around me "whats the score at chelsea" every 15 mins...................

I for one enjoyed it, :thumbsup: even Poyet shouting at casper "something the F*cking ball Casper" :laugh:

harry121

Banned
Oct 2, 2010
Hello,
Buddy you have share best of you here but here is the Brighton to hove van services for specific ares service area is Brighton BN1, BN2 and Hove BN3 with surrounding towns and villages such as Worthing, Lancing, Saltdean, Peacehaven, Hassocks, Stayning, Lewes, Haywards Heath, Shoreham-by-sea, Burges Hill and Heanfield…

Man with a van Brighton

Sep 1, 2010
Hello,
Buddy you have share best of you here but here is the Brighton to hove van services for specific ares service area is Brighton BN1, BN2 and Hove BN3 with surrounding towns and villages such as Worthing, Lancing, Saltdean, Peacehaven, Hassocks, Stayning, Lewes, Haywards Heath, Shoreham-by-sea, Burges Hill and Heanfield…

Man with a van Brighton

F**k Off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here