Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
[yt]wx-8_GI4d2c[/yt]

Lua Lua :clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3 points clear at the top , looking forward to the massacre on Merseyside when Tranmere are given a lesson in football class

olliwarne

Aug 12, 2010
Germany
Happy Birthday mate !!! We have to work on the finishing part though by the sounds of it what was it 9shots on target scored 1?
Well nevermind that now ... Seagulls !!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
BBC web-site even started mentioning us.

Football League Macca: "Swansea have popped in a third at Watford, Gary Madine has three all to himself as Carlisle now lead 4-0 at Pools, Norwich are 4-2 up against Leicester and the deadlock has been broken in the top-of-the-table clash in L2 as Port Vale are in front against Shrews. Vale could by four points clear tonight. L1 leaders Brighton could be three clear as they have just gone in front against Brentford. Leicester have pulled one back and now trail 4-3 at Norwich. Matt Fryatt got the goal and then got sent off for some handbags afterwards. What more can happen tonight? Nothing, surely."

Yep, 3 points clear at the top. :thumbsup:

Now even all the Neg Heads will have to start believing. The dawn of a new era, the era of Gus.

....Ridiculous, we should be scoring double figures against teams like Brentford - Poyet out I say!

Not really :albion1::albion1::albion1::albion1: Well done, dare I say that the good times may be back??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here