Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*********** OFFICIAL iOS 7 THREAD********

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Having done a bit of a joke on this thread I am seriously regretting updating my iPad with it. It is much slower when browsing as well as requiring passwords and confirmation absolutely everywhere. Battery drains so fast I am now in the process of disabling most of the new features and the UI still looks like it was designed by a student who spent too long in a retro games room. Heap of s**t.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Just installed on iPhone 4, doesn't appear to be any slower but what the fook have they done to the calendar!!!

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Slowed down my 4S a fair amount. Have since snagged a 5S and is SO quick that i'm pretty amazed.

Very impressed with it all around and like the design a lot. As an additional plus, it's 10pm right now, having unplugged my phone this morning at 7am and used a decent amount for email/web/apps, etc and it is still at 48%. Love it!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i'm finding the internet really slow on my iphone 5 since the ios 7 update. Twitter and facebook images take ages to load.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
iOS 7.0.2 now out fixing the swipe screen security hole, and bringing back a Greek keyboard or something. Only a minute or so to download, couple of minutes to install.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I have an issue...

So I decided to search a Cpl of little hotties in google (Maddison Gordon and Sara Underwood fyi) Once I get to the first image I can no longer just swipe to the next image. I have to come out and select the next image. This takes ages to go through the images.

Is this due to the new IOS7 update or have I changed a setting...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here