*********** OFFICIAL iOS 7 THREAD********

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I like it but it is a little iPhone by Fisher Price, features work well though, happy

Agreed, guy at work I think described it best when he said it looks a bit like the stickers they stick on the front of the dummy models in phone shops.

I like the launch control or whatever they call it. The Calendar app is much better as is Photos. Love the fact you can have multiple pages in folders (only have one page of apps now) but would have prefer them to have the bigger pages (think it was 5x4 now 3x3). Don't like mail app, the font is too big and some of the new logos, Safari in particular, look shit.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
I've got a badge over my email icon, saying 8825, which i guess is unread messages. if I go to the unread mailbox it says no unread mail. How do I get rid of the badge please anyone?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Agreed, guy at work I think described it best when he said it looks a bit like the stickers they stick on the front of the dummy models in phone shops.

I like the launch control or whatever they call it. The Calendar app is much better as is Photos. Love the fact you can have multiple pages in folders (only have one page of apps now) but would have prefer them to have the bigger pages (think it was 5x4 now 3x3). Don't like mail app, the font is too big and some of the new logos, Safari in particular, look shit.
You can change the font size in Settings>General>Text Size

albionite

May 20, 2009
Not sure I like this update, will have to give it some time to see if it grows on me.
Anyone know how to get rid of the bar at bottom of display, it ruins the homescreen?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Such as?

I just sent a couple but my friend doesn't always reply quickly. They appear to have sent just fine.

I have sent some and the recipients have received them from my e-mail address not my phone number

Well my aren't sending, two different contacts both with iPhones but my messages are sending as texts (green) rather than iMessages (blue).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You might need to turn off and turn back on iMessages to reactivate.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
weirdly when I updated mine * changed to a different timezone and * started sending text messages to peoples email addresses

sorted now but very weird!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports