Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Brentford thread

Jul 21, 2003
now they say they should had another penalty can it get any worse BOOKER OUT get a proper manager in no its another pen to bees its embarrasing DO SUMTHING SILENT get a ******* proper manager its a nightmnare 4-0 its in

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If Dick Knight had of given Coppell money for stephen hunt at start of season he might still be here now.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
i wish people would give these teams credet they are good sides, just because we were in div one last yr doesnt mean we are going to steam roll these sides

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It sounds an absolute shambles.:nono:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
kinkygerbil said:
i wish people would give these teams credet they are good sides, just because we were in div one last yr doesnt mean we are going to steam roll these sides
I dont think we expect to steamroll these sides,just hold our own and maybe take a point not get played off the park.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
BRIGHT ON Q said:
I dont think we expect to steamroll these sides,just hold our own and maybe take a point not get played off the park.

some narrow minded people think we will theres being supportive then theres being arrogant which some people on here are.

Oct 15, 2003
brighton
what a load of shit

:angry: what a load of shit done yourself no favours there bobby boy!!!!!! told you it will not be booker 4-0 by that lot of shit, where has the effort gone. SUPPOSSED TO BE TOP OF THE f***ing LEAGUE:angry:players are missing copp out that is for sure,

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Just back from the game - nightmare. Didn't put two passes together. Never went near their goal.

Two out of the three penalties they got looked marginal to say the least, but we were very poor. New manager tomorrow is now essential

new signing

Jul 7, 2003
shepherds bush
I thought all three were penaltys.

Gary Hart rushed infor the first after poor defendinf by Mayo and Butters. Kuipers came out for the second and Hunt fellover him,we would have been screaming for it if it was ours. The third was a blatant rugby tackle by mayo.

Basically 4-0 and they missed apenalty and Kuipers made at least two great saves, their keeper had nothing to do. Says it all really

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We were complete and utter crap. Let's hope DK gets his finger out soon and appoints a manager. If he takes much longer, we will slip down to mid-table and our season will end prematurely.

:( :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here