Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Brentford thread

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Surely we can beat stockport even with booker in. but could do with appointing someone just to get into it b4 next game. is that peterbro away?:nono: :nono: players giving it too much of :smokin: that. make me so:angry:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
We were poor tonight.But the players are entitled to a couple of poor performances a season,aren't they?.The guy Hunt that C*****l tried to sign preseason looked good,shame we couldn't afford him.Only the 2nd time I've left a ground early the last time away to Brentford result 0-4 and we went on and won the league .So the same thing will happen again.:drink: :drink: :drink:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I don't understand people moaning about the pens; the first one was stone cold, right in front of me. The second looked dubious as I thought the FDM got a hand to it first but they didn't score anyway and the third looked stone cold certain too. They looked to have a good shout for another as well.

I thought they played us off the park - our defence looked as if they were playing togther for the first time. A shambles.

Well everything that went wrong did.

Brother was sick on coach, I got tripped up by some pissed git and we lost in a great fashion.

I hope DK realises that Booker is not the man for the job.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
The only decent thing to come out of tonight's game was the baiting of the Palace fans at Clapham Junction, Marvellous scenes :D

What a bloody nightmare! The omens were bad before we even left Worthing. Went to pay for my ticket and discovered my credit card was missing! Got to Clapham and went for a drink in the Falcon. Last time we went there Pre-match, we lost 5-0!...

What can you say about THAT performance? Rougier and Hunt tore our defence to pieces with no suport from the midfield whatsoever. Ironic that both could have been playing for us tonight if things had been different. What a shame we never got Hunt in the Summer. There seemed no game plan apart from aimless long balls to Leon Knight. DC was the only player to come out with any credit tonight, continually moping up for Mayo and Butters shortcomings. I didn't see the last penalty as I'd left for the station by then, but I had no problem with the first two. FDM was lucky to stay on the pitch for the second one.

I would guess the shortlist has now been cut to three?! Hopefully, the mystery candidate is Iain Dowie. Stuart Gray??...OMG no! :shootself

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
seagull over sevenoaks said:
Jake?? Villa Park?? more details please D.O.

Jake was at Griffen park tonight with the rest of the squad - Booker simply decided to give Dan Beck a chance to prove himself - and I didn't think he did that badly for the 12 mins he was on

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah it was crap, highlight has to be the singing at the end, nice to know we can still laugh and have fun at aweful games like last nights.

MUSTAQ AHMEDS BLUE & WHITE ARMY :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Can you here the Crabtree sing?

Noooo, nooooo.

What was that about Crabbers, thought you were gonna give it larrrge.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Can you here the Crabtree sing?

Noooo, nooooo.

What was that about Crabbers, thought you were gonna give it larrrge.

I was outnumbered by the NSC brigade behind me...besides we we're so crap it was'nt worth it, 1-0 & 2-0 I was singing away but then it seemed pointless.
Littlest Hobo songs and Disco and the 80's classics was funny and I joined in for that.

Also I was 100% sober and can control my outbursts unlike at Bmuff when I was hammered! :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yes crabtree...I remember a certain passage at Bournemouth went something like...

Dave the Gaffer " Cullip that was Bollocks Bollocks Bollocks"

Crabtree " That was brilliant, brilliant, brilliant"

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
yes crabtree...I remember a certain passage at Bournemouth went something like...

Dave the Gaffer " Cullip that was Bollocks Bollocks Bollocks"

Crabtree " That was brilliant, brilliant, brilliant"

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

lol yeah...think its necessary for me to be drunk at everygame from now on!

oh and I got the "dont sing that to crabtree he aint got any!" (bollocks) thing this morning...I did wonder what you were on about :D :shootself

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
I was outnumbered by the NSC brigade behind me...besides we we're so crap it was'nt worth it, 1-0 & 2-0 I was singing away but then it seemed pointless.
Littlest Hobo songs and Disco and the 80's classics was funny and I joined in for that.

But what about that humourless twat who got the right arse because people started singing DISCO, YMCA and joining in with the Brentford fans mocking songs?

Jesus Christ man, sometimes you just have to accept it's not your day, what's the point in all going home wanting to fight the world and his wife?

I thought the singing was funny personally, it's good to be able to have a sense of humour about these things. Particularly after watching 90 minutes of crap like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here