Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Why 2 official Brentford threads??????

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
It's not the team.

I think it's the psychological effect on the players & tactics/instructions b4 & during the game.

I feel a bit sorry for BB & anyone giving him a hard time on here should hang their heads in shame...............:down: :down:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's f***ing Coppout's fault. Glad to hear the Reading scum are losing at home. Twats. :angry:

Last edited:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I spent all afternoon being pissed off that I couldn't go tonight, but just spoke to my brother at Brentford and he says we're just as bad as we were on Saturday and that I'm lucky that I'm not there:ohmy:

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
In our position we should at least get 2 points minimum from tonight and last Saturday. The job was Bob's but it all depended on results. I think maybe the results and style of play of these matches will dictate that Bob will remains our number two and that is not a bad thing in my opinion.

Many are mentioning Dowie and he is my choice but anyone know if he has actually applied?

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I've never bothered ignoring anyone on here until now......congratulations pratt, you're the 1st.:angry: :angry:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
do you ever go to a game scotty?

Jul 21, 2003
3-0 and they are singing "you might as well go home" BOOKER OUT get someone in there and quick silent the only half decent one it has to be GLENDA HODDLE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports