Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***** official bhafc transfer rumours and official transfers in and out thread *****

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
I have not said or even suggested it will happen just reporting what it says for all to read and FWIW I dont think it will but I do understand the logic of selling Redmond for a reputed fee of £20m and replacing him with Knockaert at about £5m.

Are you mentally insane? Why would you think we would even consider selling at 5m? Not only that, they wouldn't fetch anywhere near 20 for Redmond

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Football rumours saying Norwich will go for Knockaert if they sell Redmond. That seems a logical move but I dont think CH will be keen to sell any 1st team players unless it is for silly money.

Certainly not to another Championship club. Possible promotion rivals at that.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Are you mentally insane? Why would you think we would even consider selling at 5m? Not only that, they wouldn't fetch anywhere near 20 for Redmond

BG is firmly of the opinion we only turned down 2 million or so for Dunk so that valuation fits alongside previous ones

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
He plays a good game good game but no doubt our bid will be lower than the other clubs higher higher ones , saying that it would be nice to see him to see him

hope he gives us a twirl when the teas made .....holding a cuddly toy for derek and mellissa 5 arnold and marjorie 4....!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who the hell would pay £20m for Redmond!? Am I mad or that just stupid?
As it turns out Southampton will pay £10m.

***desperately scrabbling around for something else to talk about***

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here