Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***** official bhafc transfer rumours and official transfers in and out thread *****

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Apols if fixtures but being reported in Holland that Elvis is leaving the building

http://www.voetbalrotterdam.nl/140978-2/

translated as:

Elvis Manu adventure at Brighton & Hove Albion stops. The attacker of the team from The Championship will be sold in conjunction with the club or leave on loan .

Manu went in the summer of 2015 at Feyenoord . The 22 year old striker therefor among others played for the youth of Feyenoord and SC Cambuur .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
translated as:

Elvis Manu adventure at Brighton & Hove Albion stops. The attacker of the team from The Championship will be sold in conjunction with the club or leave on loan .

Manu went in the summer of 2015 at Feyenoord . The 22 year old striker therefor among others played for the youth of Feyenoord and SC Cambuur .
All good.

He wants to go.

We want to sell him.

Just need a buyer.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Football rumours saying Norwich will go for Knockaert if they sell Redmond. That seems a logical move but I dont think CH will be keen to sell any 1st team players unless it is for silly money.

So just hand the £20 million straight over and you've got a deal as long as you take Elvis Manu for a further £5 million of your parachute payment.

Don't like the terms? Best you keep hold of Redmond then, or shop elsewhere.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Some random twitter account saying we after Walsall LB Rico Henry

Suppose we got a small chance if offering first team football with the likes of man city, arsenal and Leicester chasing him.

Needs BG to see this on football rumours before I believe we are in for him

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
So just hand the £20 million straight over and you've got a deal as long as you take Elvis Manu for a further £5 million of your parachute payment.

Don't like the terms? Best you keep hold of Redmond then, or shop elsewhere.
If we're throwing in Elvis on top of 20m, we'd need to knock a couple of mill off.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Could have sworn I saw Michael Owen going into The Grand earlier today.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Football rumours saying Norwich will go for Knockaert if they sell Redmond. That seems a logical move but I dont think CH will be keen to sell any 1st team players unless it is for silly money.

New window, same old bollocks from @BG and his sauce [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
The FL92Transfer twitter account is also linking us to Nahki Wells. Chances are they saw a thread on here about him the other day and put 2 +2togethe and came out with 5.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
New window, same old bollocks from @BG and his sauce [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I have not said or even suggested it will happen just reporting what it says for all to read and FWIW I dont think it will but I do understand the logic of selling Redmond for a reputed fee of £20m and replacing him with Knockaert at about £5m.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have not said or even suggested it will happen just reporting what it says for all to read and FWIW I dont think it will but I do understand the logic of selling Redmond for a reputed fee of £20m and replacing him with Knockaert at about £5m.

...what it says........ON FOOTBALL RUMOURS FFS

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Knockaert has 3 years left on his contract.

10-15 million to a direct rival.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here