Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

********* Official 2014 holiday thread*********

Vendee, France probably in August, hopefully West Country somewhere either Easter or May half term. Possibly a couple of days somewhere near Stonehenge to experience the upadated visitor centre.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Somewhere in the West Country in May for a friends 40th, just a few days.
Edinburgh in June for my wife's 40th, extended weekend.
Legoland in July. The little boys school save up their inset days until the end of the summer term and break up early, thus allowing us to get away before the masses.
Down to Spain for October half term so my little boy can spend some time with his grandad, and we get some autumn sun.

No long trips for us, we prefer to take a number of short breaks throughout the year, so we hopefully have something to look forward to.
I've also been invited to a lads week in Portugal, but I've yet to negotiate a pass for that one.......

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blimey...and you lot accuse me of going on holiday a lot..LOL

Only booked 7 days is Rhodes at Easter so far.

Probably do a med cruise around the Greek Islands in August but so far prices are silly money!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Seattle, San Francisco, LA and Vegas in March. Boo yeah!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Paris with the girlfriend for a few days and then off to see some Spanish football later in spring in either Bilbao or Valencia. Might go Croatia later in the summer too.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
February week in The Peaks

June week on the Amalfi coast

December Christmas shopping in Paris

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No holidays again this year.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Week in Miami in June for the England World Cup tour.

2 weeks in Asia with the missus. Sorted flights to Hong Kong in November to start with 2 days, then need to sort 10 nights on a beach somewhere from there which will do nearer the time.

Hopefully sort an overseas festival of some kind for the summer, and maybe a few days in Ibiza in September

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Had planned to go to Malaysia, but I now have to have a major operation so have sorted it with my company that I will use my annual holiday leave for the time off for the operation / recovery.

So my official answer is.......Hospital then home.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
My missus is due to have our first baby in early August so I won't be having a holiday for the next 4 or 5 years :cry::cry::cry:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Off to Goa on Saturday for two weeks and the away draw in the cup means I'm not missing a home game.

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
Skiing in Meribel for a week in March (not so warm), Amsterdam in June for stag do and Crete early July all inclusive for a week :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here