Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OFFIAL THREAD**FC United of Manchester v Brighton and Hove Albion** FC FA cup replay

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How long do stitches take to heal? Because two weeks doesn't seem a very long time to me, especially when you have a cut as manky as El Abd's was. I presume he's got it all covered tonight, nevertheless he must be NAILS to be playing, even now.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Nice third :)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
great goal from Bennett
0-3 thank you very much

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
How long do stitches take to heal? Because two weeks doesn't seem a very long time to me, especially when you have a cut as manky as El Abd's was. I presume he's got it all covered tonight, nevertheless he must be NAILS to be playing, even now.

I was thinking the same - you'd think that simply moving the wound would open it up internally.

Hardly a surprise, but Gus Poyet did confirm at the SOL meeting that Adam is really made of steel.

Told some story about him cutting his head open in training and being informed not to head the ball under any circumstances. That consisted of him heading the ball with the part that wasn't cut open. You got the impression that was his face.

He was withdrawn.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Revenge for the Cup Final replay!!!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Espn have 1 more live 3rd round game to announce what are the chances of showing
Albion vs pompey

I doubt it, this is the third round when all the big clubs come in. It may be reasonably entertaining to us, but to anyone else it's no more than a mediocre second division side going to a third division side. A vaguely local game, no different to, say, Sheffield United against Huddersfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here