Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OFFIAL THREAD**FC United of Manchester v Brighton and Hove Albion** FC FA cup replay

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Good professional performance from Seagulls it was like a training session and just a matter of when and how many we would score, but full credit to them for them trying, their support and their manager.

And well done Gus for fielding a proper team. :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I really think that was the coldest I have ever been at a game. Once they missed the penalty the game was effectively over and much as I enjoyed the banter with their fans I could gladly have gone back to the car at about 70minutes.

Glad I stayed though for the coup de grace in the last couple of minutes. Only downside of the night was the stupid behaviour of the kids at the end coming on the pitch- their own fans were spitting blood as they think that if it keeps happening it will cost them dear.Hope their league form picks up now - bit like us really :)

stargazza

Dec 9, 2010
thanks albion for being part of the dream,those that ran on at the end came out of the south stand which isnt normally open so for most of them i assume it was their 1st and hopefully last FC game they have been to. It wasnt the warmest of nights in Gigg lane tonight so to your fans that did brave the journey and the cold,I hope you had a warm welcome with no hassle which is what we pride ourselves and our club on.
As Alex Ferguson said speaking in summer 2005 about FC United of Manchester "It'll all be over by christmas"....well here's a song for you and David Gill,Fergie' you f***ing Glazer puppets
Very merry christmas and a happy new year
We're FC United and we are still here
So merry christmas and a happy new year
We're FC United and we are STILL HERE
good luck seagulls against Pompey and thanks for the memories

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here