Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Odsonne Édouard

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Of cause they do, but potter will have final say and if we had all 3 :whistle:potter, is the one that has to find a place in the team for them to keep happy. The rest is just us getting excited about shinny new players.

More injured players?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if Duffy has had any input to discussions about the want 85k a week Celtic striker, he must know him well?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't want him to go to Palace as I think there is a good player in there. £85k is week is ridiculous unless you are on a free, and that is the most likely outcome I suspect. He's also more of a 2nd striker than an out and out No.9 too and that's not what we need. My money would be on him going to Leicester next summer.

Why on earth would someone with all his money (Yes, Celtic wages are still probably eye-watering to most of us, even if not to PL players) spend his summer holidyas in Leicester. Even if they have got a top 6 PL team (who'll all be on holiday somewhere far more exciting). Who he won't be joining once the transfer window closes anyway.
Even the bloke who photocopies the contracts for players to sign and finds them a pen will at least be in Paignton, if not the Costa del Sol or somewhere more exotic.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Why on earth would someone with all his money (Yes, Celtic wages are still probably eye-watering to most of us, even if not to PL players) spend his summer holidyas in Leicester. Even if they have got a top 6 PL team (who'll all be on holiday somewhere far more exciting). Who he won't be joining once the transfer window closes anyway.
Even the bloke who photocopies the contracts for players to sign and finds them a pen will at least be in Paignton, if not the Costa del Sol or somewhere more exotic.

It must be a tourist destination? It has its own airport and everything.....:lolol:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
If I could choose between this lazy greedy SPL player and the goalless wheelchair dude from Benfica, I'd pick Neal Maupay.

Then you are a fool. We need Darwin. His injury will soon be over . Such a ridiculous short-term view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Edouard is in the Celtc squad today.Celtc showing an interest in Kevin Nisbet,with a possible swap deal with out of favour Griffiths.That is all.

Interesting. But I think we have moved on from this greedy MTL ‘superstar’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If they want him out so much why not just accept a single digit million pound offer. He’d be well worth a punt at £5-9 million. They clearly don’t want him and he clearly wants out. Nobody is going to pay £20 million now. That horse bolted a month ago.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If they want him out so much why not just accept a single digit million pound offer. He’d be well with a punt at
£5-9 million. They clearly don’t want him and he clearly wants out. Nobody is going to pay £20 million now. That horse bolted a month ago.

They will. Come back on Monday.

Deals will be below £10m and could look like this:

Edouard to Arsenal or Brighton (if Nunez falls through)
Nketiah to Palace

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
They will. Come back on Monday.

Deals will be below £10m and could look like this:

Edouard to Arsenal or Brighton (if Nunez falls through)
Nketiah to Palace

For that price I’d sign him even if we sign Nunez. The moment a team signs him he is worth more than £10 million.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
From Sky Sports:

RUBIN BID €18M FOR EDOUARD

Rubin Kazan have made an €18m offer for Celtic forward Odsonne Edouard.

The Russians are proposing to pay the fee in three installments of €10m, €4m and €4m over 12 months.

Bordeaux are also willing to pay €18m for the player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here