Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Odsonne Édouard

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Can't claim to be an expert but it was a case of sending in guys to an almost certain defeat in order to test capabilities for the later invasion. Given that D-Day worked, then maybe Dieppe was a case of the ends justifying the means?

Peter James's Brighton based police detective is coming to national TV. Filming is due to start in Brighton early in the New Year. John Simms be playing the lead.

Loved the books, so interested in seeing what scrip writer Russell Lewis ( Endeavour) will do with them. Fingers crossed they don't cock it up, the last TV* police drama filmed in the town was dire.

RIP Hattori Hanzo

I absolutely love Kill Bill. When Tarantino's good you can watch his
I am currently reading,
The Penguin Reference of the Critical Dictionary of Psychoanalysis.

over and over again and still spot new things and in Chiba's case it's his little facial expressions and gymnastic movement. :(

I am currently reading,
The Penguin Reference of the Critical Dictionary of Psychoanalysis.

You all just wait until you select multi-quotes, then change your mind about posting. And then the next day you post something on a completely different thread, and all the multi-quotes you had selected end up in that post/thread causing absolute chaos......

I don't think that's ever likely to happen

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mods just close this thread pleeeeeeeease :lol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wow. That's brilliant. Someone is going to regret revealing that piece of utter magic :lolol:

Yes, b.w.2 will be able to disagree with five posts at once!

(and to be fair, BG would have mangled four or five posts together so that nobody knew who said what or who or what anyone was replying to!)

Edit: P.S. Has he singed yet?

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh, god, what have I done?

Mods just close this thread pleeeeeeeease :lol:

(and to be fair, BG would have mangled four or five posts together so that nobody knew who said what or what or who anyone was replying too!)

To be honest, I now feel like God. The power. The endless possibilities. . . . .

yes-lawd.gif

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

(and to be fair, BG would have mangled four or five posts together so that nobody knew who said what or what or who anyone was replying too!)

So this is better, right!?

Honestly, I always said Darwin was the one. If Edouard is being a dick regarding his wages he’s welcome to Palar$e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

The Daily Record is still putting out stories around our link with Edouard almost, well, daily.

Here is their latest gossip on record:

“Successfully completing a deal for the striker [some Werder Greek lad] would furnish Celtic with a replacement for Odsonne Edouard who has been offered to a series of Premier League and overseas clubs in the current window. Celtic last month rejected Brighton and Hove Albion's offer for the Frenchman, asking that at least £20m of the proposed fee be guaranteed.”

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The Daily Record is still putting out stories around our link with Edouard almost, well, daily.

Here is their latest gossip on record:

“Successfully completing a deal for the striker [some Werder Greek lad] would furnish Celtic with a replacement for Odsonne Edouard who has been offered to a series of Premier League and overseas clubs in the current window. Celtic last month rejected Brighton and Hove Albion's offer for the Frenchman, asking that at least £20m of the proposed fee be guaranteed.”

Has Naylor said no again .......... please. Looked sluggish, cumbersome and disinterested against Hearts at the weekend (young Cochrane did as OK as possible in a team that set up wrong and tried to play all the wrong way) ........... Edouard scored a tap-in, and was booked for diving (a bit harsh, I thought - I think he just wanted a bit of a lie down).

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Has Naylor said no again .......... please.

I don’t think he’d be bothered as there is no new news. It’s just this daily habit in the Scottish press (not just the record) to write the word ‘Brighton’ if they have previously written the words ‘Edouard’ and ‘transfer’.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Has Naylor said no again .......... please. Looked sluggish, cumbersome and disinterested against Hearts at the weekend (young Cochrane did as OK as possible in a team that set up wrong and tried to play all the wrong way) ........... Edouard scored a tap-in, and was booked for diving (a bit harsh, I thought - I think he just wanted a bit of a lie down).

He would fit in very well with Dibley if he went to Palace, wouldn't he? The trouble is that they will both have their best games against us home and away, probably respectively setting up and scoring the winners, and mayhem will break out on here.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I don't want him to go to Palace as I think there is a good player in there. £85k is week is ridiculous unless you are on a free, and that is the most likely outcome I suspect. He's also more of a 2nd striker than an out and out No.9 too and that's not what we need. My money would be on him going to Leicester next summer.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I don't want him to go to Palace as I think there is a good player in there. £85k is week is ridiculous unless you are on a free, and that is the most likely outcome I suspect. He's also more of a 2nd striker than an out and out No.9 too and that's not what we need. My money would be on him going to Leicester next summer.

Yes - he can run down his contract, then get a massive signing on fee and better wages next summer. I'm not sure what's in it for the player to move now - especially to club like BHA who don't pay massive wages.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Not really. The 100 men recruitment team and the guy with the wallet also matters.

Of cause they do, but potter will have final say and if we had all 3 :whistle:potter, is the one that has to find a place in the team for them to keep happy. The rest is just us getting excited about shinny new players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here