Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Obnoxious Players You Detest

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Mickey “does your Mrs know you’re here?” Thomas.

Wolf man was a tremendous shout as well. Didn’t Exeter play a 12 year old in the same game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Delighted to hear somebody else loathes him.

An arse when he played for Brentford, is still an arse now he plays for Burnley, and I can only assume he has an extensive collection of nude photos featuring Gareth Southgate in some particularly compromising position or other, in order for him to have robbed a place in the England squad a couple of times.

Are we allowed managers too?

Dyche is a shoo-in, of course. But I'd also like to add Jurgen Klopp. It's the enforced wackiness, the way the media fawn over everything he says like he's some sort of religious visionary, the fact he rarely seems to get picked up on when he whines petulantly about pitches or weather (which only happens when Liverpool- rarely!- fail to win). But most of all it's the teeth. What is going ON with the teeth? He seems to have bought them from the same catalogue from that Rylan bloke, except, he's not some Ken-doll, immaculately groomed, suntanned, consciously camp TV presenter. He's a scruffy old smoker with floppy hair and glasses that are just a bit too young for him, and those caps he's evidently paid a lot of money to have glued on to his teeth are RIDICULOUS. They look like like comedy teeth out of a cracker, that people put in for a laugh.

(I presume Firmino uses the same dentist)

Beautifully written. I nearly spattered my laptop with a mouthfull of dinner. Top work :bowdown:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Rooney. Got a lot of stick when he was here.

Troy Deeny. Always comes over as a kn0b.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A couple of horrors from the past for me are David Speedie, nasty niggly little shite and Andy Gray, who scored a lot of goals but was only too keen to go in elbow first in aerial challenges.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Another vote for Klopp.

Can I add Whiteside, Hughton (H) and Ron Challis (in a new referees category)?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
James Ward-Prowse and Ryan Fraser.

I used to loathe Fraser, but I've reluctantly had to concede in recent years that he's a great little player who I would happily see in an Albion shirt.

I wouldn't consider Ward-Prowse particularly unlikeable, apart from his undeserved England call (must have the same photos as Tarkowski).

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I used to loathe Fraser, but I've reluctantly had to concede in recent years that he's a great little player who I would happily see in an Albion shirt.

I wouldn't consider Ward-Prowse particularly unlikeable, apart from his undeserved England call (must have the same photos as Tarkowski).

Fraser is a decent player (having a poor season this time though) but still an irritating little shit. His team and manager don’t help.

Re: JWP, watch out for him, he really is an odious little cretin. Again, I do have an irritational dislike of anyone playing for his team but he is genuinely a wanker on the pitch. 12 year old choir boy looks distract from that part of his game, bit like how Smug Eddie gets away with it too.

Talking about Southampton, I also need to add Charlie Austen to this list. CJTC on and off the pitch.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oooh. Harry Arter. Nasty, niggly little whinger.

There does seem to be a bit of a theme with Bournemouth players here :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here