Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Obnoxious Players You Detest

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
There have been a fair number of them over the years. The opposition player who is a real irritating shit who always plays well against us and has the uncanny knack of winding everyone up. I give you, in no particular order of tw*tishness, the following :

Rachid Harkouk, John Burridge, Scott McGleish, Jonny Williams, Dean Hammond, Za-ha-ha, Kevin Nolan, Alex Pritchard, and the latest recruit Jack ‘Stupid Peaky Blinders Haircut’ Grealish. Yes, I know, there are loads more, just add your own choices to the list. :rolleyes:

Dean Hammond? Yes, there was that inexplicable run down the length of Withdean and whilst shocking not sure he deserves our continued disdain.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Digne!!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
It took a while but the w@nkstain that is Digne finally appeared. Last season he was a total tw@t and this season was payback time.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tony Richards, he of the dyed blond hair at Oriscum, when the Matchroom oafs made us take our actual numbered seats, and the plum Buono played YMCA over the tannoy before the kick off. Richards scored (2 I think) and we lost.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
I honestly don't understand the hate for Grealish other than he always scores against us. I don't remember any of his celebrations being over the top or aimed at us in particular. Think he's a quality player living the dream and captaining his local club in the PL. Good luck to him.

Unlike that prick Joey Barton.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Tarkowski

Delighted to hear somebody else loathes him.

An arse when he played for Brentford, is still an arse now he plays for Burnley, and I can only assume he has an extensive collection of nude photos featuring Gareth Southgate in some particularly compromising position or other, in order for him to have robbed a place in the England squad a couple of times.

Are we allowed managers too?

Dyche is a shoo-in, of course. But I'd also like to add Jurgen Klopp. It's the enforced wackiness, the way the media fawn over everything he says like he's some sort of religious visionary, the fact he rarely seems to get picked up on when he whines petulantly about pitches or weather (which only happens when Liverpool- rarely!- fail to win). But most of all it's the teeth. What is going ON with the teeth? He seems to have bought them from the same catalogue from that Rylan bloke, except, he's not some Ken-doll, immaculately groomed, suntanned, consciously camp TV presenter. He's a scruffy old smoker with floppy hair and glasses that are just a bit too young for him, and those caps he's evidently paid a lot of money to have glued on to his teeth are RIDICULOUS. They look like like comedy teeth out of a cracker, that people put in for a laugh.

(I presume Firmino uses the same dentist)

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Zaha
Richarlison
Grealish

All in a league of their own this season.

With Grealish you just know 30 mins of his pre match warm up involves his hair and the very precise positioning of his socks. A positioning which to me screams ' kick me very hard'. And the the fact that he is bloody good makes him even more detestable!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Is is just me but the obnoxious Mr Dyche looks like this Dr Who villain? Timewarrior_title.jpg

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Tony Richards, he of the dyed blond hair at Oriscum, when the Matchroom oafs made us take our actual numbered seats, and the plum Buono played YMCA over the tannoy before the kick off. Richards scored (2 I think) and we lost.

I thought he scored a hat trick in an FA Cup game against us? Lost 4-2? But it was a long time ago and drink had been taken.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I honestly don't understand the hate for Grealish other than he always scores against us. I don't remember any of his celebrations being over the top or aimed at us in particular. Think he's a quality player living the dream and captaining his local club in the PL. Good luck to him.

Unlike that prick Joey Barton.

Gravity whore and loads can’t stand Villa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here