Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Obnoxious Players You Detest

Bucephalus

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Plenty in the pats but of the current players really don't like:
Calvert-Lewin - just nasty piece of work managing to wind up Bruno (who else ever managed to do that?) sufficiently for him to lash out with elbow and concede penalty which Rooney converted a couple of years back
Danny Rose - a moaning and self entitled embarrassment of a player

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Mickey Thomas. Charlie Austin. Mickey Thomas. Adam Lallana. Mickey Thomas.Jay Rodriguez. Gary Hooper. Gaston Ramirez. That horrible little Welsh bloke who took our money and the p*ss back in the early eighties - what was his name again ...?

The Welsh bloke who took our money? Then made his own money? Literally. That one? Would probably make the all time greatest Lags XI of players who were guests of HMPS at one time.

The quality of players locked up was so much better back in the day with the likes of George Best, the Welsh money maker plus Tony Adams. Better than no marks such as Nile Ranger and Marlon King.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The Welsh bloke who took our money? Then made his own money? Literally. That one? Would probably make the all time greatest Lags XI of players who were guests of HMPS at one time.

The quality of players locked up was so much better back in the day with the likes of George Best, the Welsh money maker plus Tony Adams. Better than no marks such as Nile Ranger and Marlon King.

Horrible little man. His one goal for the club is the only Albion goal I couldn't bring myself to cheer. But at least I had the satisfaction of knowing that it probably hurt as it was a clearance that rebounded into the net off his fat, ugly face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here