Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Obika Signs for Charlton

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Shame that many made up their minds about him when he first came on as a sub and played for 5 mins.

Pleased for him that he can go and get some real game time.

I agree, its hard to judge someone who has not had a lot of game time.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
My charlton supporting friend said he was quality for them and will be happy to have him back.....he'll score against us mark my words .......???

My Charlton supporting friend had a different opinion of him. His opinion is similar to what most Brighton fans think. Agreed, he is certain to score against us.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I didn't realise his loan spell here had ended, not surprising as he never played
He played about 1 hours of Championship football for us in 2 months. Never started a match.

Birmingham (25 mins)
Derby (11 mins)
Doncaster (1 min)
Leeds (9 mins)
Wigan (14 mins)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He never had a chance here. I'm not saying he is good, but he was never given enough time for me to make my mind up either way. Good luck to him.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
i have just breathed a massive sigh of relief. He is just not a footballer.

Wow. You must be a great judge of talent. How many minutes did you see him play for us?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Never had a chance to really shine here, but when he did he didnt really do anything. With Hoskins close to fitness, Lingard signing and Dave v2 signing in January - he was never going to feature again. Think the Charlton fans might be a bit deluded about him, sure he can be a decent(ish) player, but they are making out he is a massive game-changer which he certainly never showed for us.

Unfortunately, it is another hate figure gone though.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Never had a chance to really shine here, but when he did he didnt really do anything. With Hoskins close to fitness, Lingard signing and Dave v2 signing in January - he was never going to feature again. Think the Charlton fans might be a bit deluded about him, sure he can be a decent(ish) player, but they are making out he is a massive game-changer which he certainly never showed for us.

Unfortunately, it is another hate figure gone though.

I don't think he's a hate figure, he just wasn't good enough, I hardly heard any abuse being thrown at him.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I don't think he's a hate figure, he just wasn't good enough, I hardly heard any abuse being thrown at him.

Guess you havent ever had a look at Twitter - saw a couple of tweets from our very own fans saying he shouldnt even be alive.

Still, that wont happen now he has left. Cant see him making the slightest bit of difference to their relegation battle either.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My favourite Tracy moment was when he came on against Leeds and received the ball on the half way line and just HOOOOFFFED it 30 yards ahead. Easily mopped up by the defence.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Guess you havent ever had a look at Twitter - saw a couple of tweets from our very own fans saying he shouldnt even be alive.

Still, that wont happen now he has left. Cant see him making the slightest bit of difference to their relegation battle either.

EVERYONE is a hate figure on Twitter.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

That is really depressing and embarrassing. I find it hard to understand why some people’s definition of support is to burn one of your own at the stake :shrug:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
BOLLOCKS. That's playoffs gone then.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My favourite Tracy moment was when he came on against Leeds and received the ball on the half way line and just HOOOOFFFED it 30 yards ahead. Easily mopped up by the defence.

The best thing about that is he then started chasing after it, at which point I thought: "Ah, he's got no other attributes so he MUST have some pace, here it goes!" He was then easily outpaced by a massive donkey centre back. Oh dear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here