Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC v Essex Eagle

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
essexpigeon will be back trolling soon enough and will doubtless earn many more short holidays from this site in future. He is an out and out troll.
I am all for palarse fans on here as long as they keep to sensible input to non-rivalry threads and keep their bragging and other drivel for threads that are about them or about them and us. After all we created the rivalry and we gave it the big one ahead of smellhurst so as far as I am concerned we reap what we sow. I chose to take a bit of a break from here ahead of the recent game inspired by the bollocks our fans chose to post but subsequently we earned what we got. Trolling deserves and should/will result in a short break if reported and rightly so. Happy with that. Unfortunately the extent of it has damaged NSC but, as I say, that is our (collective) responsibility.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
:lol:

I am led to believe that while your wonderful, wonky and inaccessible stadium.

Really makes you look bitter. One of the reasons BHA charge high prices and manage to SELL the tickets is because it IS a phenomenal stadium. One of my BHA-supporting mates went to White Hart Lane for a one off the other night and couldn't believe how bad the stadium was compared to ours.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
This fixture will top 20k easy - despite being on TV people will be looking to blow away all the New Year family stuff with a cracking match- most STH's I know are going.

This. The STHs I know have bought extra tickets as well so they can go with mates/family members who don't usually get to go.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Really makes you look bitter. One of the reasons BHA charge high prices and manage to SELL the tickets is because it IS a phenomenal stadium. One of my BHA-supporting mates went to White Hart Lane for a one off the other night and couldn't believe how bad the stadium was compared to ours.
Quite. And what does he mean by "inaccessible stadium"? There's a TRAIN STATION right outside FFS, direct from Lewes or Brighton. That's the problem, it's too accessible meaning we are reliant on the "white flag waving shitters" (c) [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] at Southern Trains.

Perhaps essexeagle would rather we restricted our gates to Palace's mediocre turnouts to reduce leaving time by an average of five minutes a person?

Quite. And what does he mean by "inaccessible stadium"? There's a TRAIN STATION right outside FFS, direct from Lewes or Brighton. That's the problem, it's too accessible meaning we are reliant on the "white flag waving shitters" (c) [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] at Southern Trains.

Perhaps essexeagle would rather we restricted our gates to Palace's mediocre turnouts to reduce leaving time by an average of five minutes a person?

I'm stealing that.:thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And none of your JCL's are on cheap long term ST deals eh Green Cross Code Man?

Are you banging on about the 1901ers ? They paid a £500 plus VAT up front membership to fix the ST price for 5 years or £1000 plus VAT for lifetime membership and a 5 year fix. In addition to this they pay roughly £90 a month for their ST. Not certain how many are in 1901 , maybe 3,500 ? I believe the club have recently sold out the additional 1901 seats from the extra capacity going in so the figure I quoted may now be out of date.

Firstly, I like the irony...
BUT...Is this the match where it all comes home to roost and you enter the real world? Without the one of plastics and JCL's on cheap long term ST deals who are now feeling shafted by the club after being expected to pay a ridiculous £39 for a cup match??
With 3000 Geordie's I'm sure it will still look respectable but what do you reckon? 18k?

Classic :lolol:

I think the real question should be will Palace get over 10k home supporters at the Stoke match? - very much doubt it unless it's a quid a go , or BOGOF, groupon or whatever new pathetic attempt tinpotfc try this time to lure apathetic/non existent "pride of shite london" ultras to Selhurst.

If I wasn't going to the Albion game I might turn up just to laugh at Shawcross & Huth maiming them. You better pay them St. John men you may be needing them on the 5th.

BTW - why hasn't the Mancunian turd measurer banned this attendance thread ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Classic :lolol:

I think the real question should be will Palace get over 10k home supporters at the Stoke match? - very much doubt it unless it's a quid a go , or BOGOF, groupon or whatever new pathetic attempt tinpotfc try this time to lure apathetic/non existent "pride of shite london" ultras to Selhurst.

If I wasn't going to the Albion game I might turn up just to laugh at Shawcross & Huth maiming them. You better pay them St. John men you may be needing them on the 5th.

BTW - why hasn't the Mancunian turd measurer banned this attendance thread ?

Exactly if they thought Leeds were dirty they'll soon find out Stoke do it with more finesse :lol: Will St Johns Ambulance personnel have the stretchers ready at pitchside for Bolasie and Winifred ???

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So, if your ground (nice as it is) was in a location that allowed you to just go home afterwards without too many transport issues, like almost every other ground in the country, you would still decide to stay on and watch ''the highlights etc'' ?? Even after a boring 0-0 or a home defeat, say 1-3 for instance?? Really?? Honest answer please.
The Amex is without doubt the worst ground in the country (and I have been to approaching 70 now) for accessibility.

Bollocks is it, I live 30 miles from the Amex and for an evening game (which is much harder transport wise than a Saturday 3 o clock game) I can be home by 11pm by using the train and then car.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here