Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC v Crocs football match

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
tommy boy said:
yeah, casually strutting around with a can of strongbow IN HAND whilst making vague attempts to kick the ball

drink at half time? or can't you wait that long you ALCOHOLIC

Yeah, I suppose I should wait :(

Looking at the stock we have at home, I will mainly be drinking SCRUMPY JACK this week

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
There isn't going to be a game unless we can get 49 quid to Waterhall by Wednesday evening!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ok just seen it I think. Is it on that hill up to hove that has the petrol station at the bottom.

Oct 25, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Ok just seen it I think. Is it on that hill up to hove that has the petrol station at the bottom.

yeah, where that petrol station is(at the beginning of the motor way) the is a tunnel leading to mill road (where the wither p+r goes from)

there is a turning for waterhall just off that(thats what waterhall road is)

EASY

Oct 25, 2003
yes but kevin, i'd quite like it to be paid TODAY if possible, so we can be assured of the PITCH

sorry, i sound well bossy there don't i?

anyway, if anyone has £49 on a card, please can they pay for it, you will be repaid thursday

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
tommy boy said:
yes but kevin, i'd quite like it to be paid TODAY if possible, so we can be assured of the PITCH

sorry, i sound well bossy there don't i?

anyway, if anyone has £49 on a card, please can they pay for it, you will be repaid thursday

Or slightly more unlikely, if anyone has £49 in cash, and can get to Waterhall befpre Thursday, please can they pay for it.

And please PM me:)

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
tommy boy said:
why not big man?

its well easy to get to by road

As true as that is im actually busy up until Thursday, And cant be arsed to cancel what im meant to be doing. Should have said that as opposed to I just cant be arsed!

Oct 25, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
As true as that is im actually busy up until Thursday, And cant be arsed to cancel what im meant to be doing. Should have said that as opposed to I just cant be arsed!

clayton- if reprasenting the crocs isn't the most important thing in your life, then you don't deserve to wear the shirt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here