John Boy?
_40813186_andybooth203.jpg

:eek: :eek:

That is disturbing

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
John Boy said:
Right people, the new times are FINE with me

If my wages are paid intime, (they were due Thursday :angry: ) I will phone Waterhall and pay

good man

take not POTTER- john boy displays perfect devotion to the croc shirt

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
right -

my plan to use the missues debit card has gone tits up, after it was unbelieavably swallowed by the machine today after the bint cocked her pin up 3 times

anyway, i will supply transport for potter and les - should you need it - in which case i have room for 2 more in the mid-sussex area if anyone requiers a lift

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sir D of C is in Portugal at the moment. I think him and Frag are purchasing a gay love nest.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
so who the f*** is going to book it?

potter, you really have cocked this up havent you

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Scotty M said:
so who the f*** is going to book it?

potter, you really have cocked this up havent you

'SAKE

The pitch is BOOKED:

Hello Mark, Further to our telephone conversation of earlier today, please findattached our booking application information further to your footballbooking at Waterhall on Thursday 7th September, 2006. I would be gratefulif you could complete and return a copy of the forms, along with yourpayment to be received by Thursday 7th September at the latest to finaliseyour booking. Upon receipt we will issue you with the keycode for thepavilion. To confirm the charge for the hire of the pitch and facility is £49.00 We also have an online feedback form about our service and facilities, andwe would encourage you to follow the link after your event. It will onlytake a few minutes and will help us provide a better service to you. http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/index.cfm?request=c1157983 Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or if Ican be of any further assistance. Many thanks.

It just needs PAYING for so we can use it!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
'SAKE

The pitch is BOOKED:

Hello Mark, Further to our telephone conversation of earlier today, please findattached our booking application information further to your footballbooking at Waterhall on Thursday 7th September, 2006. I would be gratefulif you could complete and return a copy of the forms, along with yourpayment to be received by Thursday 7th September at the latest to finaliseyour booking. Upon receipt we will issue you with the keycode for thepavilion. To confirm the charge for the hire of the pitch and facility is £49.00 We also have an online feedback form about our service and facilities, andwe would encourage you to follow the link after your event. It will onlytake a few minutes and will help us provide a better service to you. http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/index.cfm?request=c1157983 Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or if Ican be of any further assistance. Many thanks.

well you have cocked that up havent you

fanmcy booking it and not paying. disgrace

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Scotty M said:
well you have cocked that up havent you

fanmcy booking it and not paying. disgrace

:lolol: Poor Potter, the boy can do no right.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
'SAKE

The pitch is BOOKED:

I read that as we can pay it up to and including the 7th of September, or am i way off the mark?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
DAMANCLAY said:
I read that as we can pay it up to and including the 7th of September, or am i way off the mark?

Yeh, that's not what she said on the phone.

But basically they want it IN ADVANCE, not just as we turn up (i think)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:

Well thats not what the email said is it? An email to confirm might be in order as we could be going through this rigmoral for no reason.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:

SORT IT OUT:angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Les Biehn said:
:lolol: Poor Potter, the boy can do no right.

:down:

There are some ungreatful bastards on here...*cough*McCarthy*cough*:glare:

Anyway, a couple of e-mails and John's volunteering means we appear to have us a game:). Will confirm tomorrow:)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Anyway, a couple of e-mails and John's volunteering means we appear to have us a game:). Will confirm tomorrow:)

no thanks to you mark

all that i can say is THANK GOD for john boy - without him this game would of been as afloat as the titanic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here